• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At Nau.com through December 15:

30% off with code "GIVE"
Free shipping on orders over $150

Also, 10% of all sales thru Dec 15 will be donated (up from their usual 2%).

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some decent stuff marked down (a little) at oi polloi--

someone buy this MHL margaret howell chambray so I do not:
3551300zq9.jpg

Only L is left.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
rrl georgetown is having a 1 day sale with mark downs up to 80% (a 40% off everything, including an additional 40% off sale items)

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KaiserSose
Is the Saks sale finally over?

Saks added more items to their online sale. But, the prices are still not nearly what the in-store prices were.

jqbomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
rrl georgetown is having a 1 day sale with mark downs up to 80% (a 40% off everything, including an additional 40% off sale items)

thanks teger. sounds i like i know where i'm heading after work.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
goddamnit

Sorry its only 30% off everything, but up to like 90% of on other ****

Here's the email

Happy Monday! I hope what I am about to tell you will help ease your Monday blues. We are having a one day only sale at Double RL. First we are offereing 30% off everything in the store ( Full Price or Sale). In Regards to Sale, the Holiday Collection has been marked down early to 40% off the original price; then you can add the 30% in addition to! Now here is the most awesome part, the Harris Tweed & Stadium (Early Fall) collection is a whopping 60% off the original price; then an additional 30%. Some of Icon tops are on sale as well as the Caps. The Jeans, bags, belts, which are full price... it is a good time to sieze the 30% off, this is a one day Sale! I am here till 7pm. Please call or e-mail me with questions. If you are not in the area... I can send pictures and do a charge send. Take Care and I look forward to hearing from you if not seeing.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Btw I"m on the phone now and they ship

The number is 202-625-0496

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
For the one or two Texans who frequent this forum, Forty Five Ten in Dallas marked all of its men's clothing and a few shoes down 60%.

I picked up a couple of Band of Outsiders shirts for $200 total -- nice consolation after missing out on Secret Service's Black Friday sale.

Looks like they had most sizes left in Band, Tim Hamilton and Spurr button-ups. The Spurr jeans were $130!

They also had a couple of Lanvin sneakers for $250.

surrender

Reaction score
Why does Dallas get all of the good stuff, while Houston only has a half-assed Co-op?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 71 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 19 9.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 34 17.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 33 17.0%

Forum statistics

Threads