• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
n518040563_5168841_4581.jpg
-----------
Originally Posted by Gravitas
You guys wanted some in context pictures, so here they are. Work clothes, I work at a club called "Teh Dirteh Basemint":
sway2qs0.jpg

Are you my private dancer?

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unko
DSC00829.jpg

A little late to the party (and from 'the other side') but just wanted to note that I really like this fit. Looks great.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
Don't have the slightest clue but I have 3 full sized pics of her. PM me if you must.
- yes please!
Originally Posted by lost in va
please don't answer that.
- thank you Back to Topic Temp - 19c, I HEART HKG.. Days Agenda - Monday, meetings, lunch with new team & drinks with a fellow SFer at the Mandarin Hotel - great guy (the infamous "EarthDragon" who was selling great Cuccineli wears on our B&S section) & looking forward to dinner with him & his wife in the new year when we are all back in HKG. Must be nearly stoggie time..
L1070249.jpg
Mmmm.. I have to stop this, a few a week is Ok.. But 3 nights in a row!
L1070256.jpg
Car coat Muji (one of my purchase from yesterday. Made of a heavy cotton drill with great stand-up collar & removable wool liner.. & CHEEP CHEEP) Suit Herringbone Shirt Herringbone Tie Herringbone Socks Pantharella F/wear\t- C&J Hand Grades on 337 last "Audley" Bag Filson - zipped tote - canvas (not shown - with door man whilst I get high on my stoggie) PS Kent Wang Pen Delta Cuff links dreaded silk knots in navy, but they are great as they make no noise as I tap away on my MacAir (that aluminium..) Watch IWC BIG Pilot Tie-clip Bottega Veneta Frames Rayban pre Luxotica buy-out - 1996 with light amber transition lense (for total manouche effect) Odeur\tKiehls

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Composer_1777

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I promised myself I wouldn't post another WAYWT before I got more SF approved fits, but I accidently ended up going to a birthday party tonight, so dusted off this:

img_0697709.jpg

Bandana: Target
T-Shirt: Alternative Apparel
Jacket: Shades of Greige
Jeans: 5EP
Shoes: Nike

As a sneaker head, i gotta say i love the nikes but i think u'd need a bigger leg opening. Get some jeans with a better leg, keep wearing the sneakers. I still like that look though but focus on color coordination if your shoes are going to stand out; also make sure your shoe whites are always white.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I promised myself I wouldn't post another WAYWT before I got more SF approved fits, but I accidently ended up going to a birthday party tonight, so dusted off this:

img_0697709.jpg

Bandana: Target
T-Shirt: Alternative Apparel
Jacket: Shades of Greige
Jeans: 5EP
Shoes: Nike

You remind me of Kendra from Girls Next Door.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
You remind me of Kendra from Girls Next Door.

Okay, I'll bite... why do I remind you of Kendra from Girls Next Door?

oneblood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I was thinking more Frances McDormand, but I didn't want to say anything.

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics