• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak

Reaction score
My outfits don't vary THAT much, but yeah, I wear mostly the same few things on a daily basis.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I promised myself I wouldn't post another WAYWT before I got more SF approved fits, but I accidently ended up going to a birthday party tonight, so dusted off this:

img_0697709.jpg

Bandana: Target
T-Shirt: Alternative Apparel
Jacket: Shades of Greige
Jeans: 5EP
Shoes: Nike

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
63 year-old dood peeks into this thread, now at 3 am. Boy this is scary.​

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I promised myself I wouldn't post another WAYWT before I got more SF approved fits, but I accidently ended up going to a birthday party tonight, so dusted off this:
It's time to up your shoe game, son.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
It's time to up your shoe game, son.

Just you wait.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it weird that I'm now excited to see what shoes you will get? Yeah, it's weird.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Tagutcow- How tall/much do you weight? Your proportions always seem weird to me. The chunky shoes and the cuffs you always sport don't really help, but just curious.

My proportions always look weird to me too, for that matter. I'm 5'8, ~172 lbs, but I have short stubby legs for my height. When I wear shirts that come up to my beltline correctly, I look strangely leggy.

I always just thought it was my Body Dysmorphic Disorder acting up, but now that I have confirmation from you, I have a real reason to get distressed!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I dunno what you're talking about really but ok. I still think some lower profile shoes (don't have to be chucks just not really chunky skate shoes (i don't consider those realy basketball shoes)) and no cuffs would help you out in that department. I know you're fixated on the style you always have worn though so whatever. Carry on.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I dunno what you're talking about really but ok. I still think some lower profile shoes (don't have to be chucks just not really chunky skate shoes (i don't consider those realy basketball shoes)) and no cuffs would help you out in that department. I know you're fixated on the style you always have worn though so whatever. Carry on.
I just got some Spring Courts at Revolve for 30% off today. I cuffed out of necessity since the jeaans wont fit over the Dunks, but Chucks are a non-option with my 11.5EE feet. edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Brian SD

Reaction score
Long hoodie under leather jacket looks fine, but that particular hoodie isn't doing it right.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I just got some Spring Courts at Revolve for 30% off today. I cuffed out of necessity since the jeaans wont fit over the Dunks, but Chucks are a non-option with my 11.5EE feet.

Taper them or find jeans with a smaller hem. Doesn't mean you need to wear skinny jeans or something, just something that is looser in the thighs and then tapers like new standards, average joes, or other cuts (not familiar with that kinda cut so can't name anymore). I know you don't want to seem a "conformist" but if you want wider leg openings, it's gonna look sloppy most the time. You could just taper existing jeans at the bottom i guess. Dunks just don't work for the look you try to cultivate. Not sure spring courts would either. You could use some black boots (like combat boot style or monochrome doc martens maybe). I know you're not often fond of it, but just some advice/thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads