• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ice Hockey

Mauby

Reaction score
I was at the Blackhawks game last night. Beat the Ducks 4-2 woohoo. Hockey is my #1 spectator sport - when I'm the spectator of course..

Blackhawks%20logo.jpg

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
God I hate it when hockey fans and commentators (even players) use the world "class". .

CLASS
peepwall[1].gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Can't stress how great this game was for me growing up. It's the first thing i thought of when i saw the thread title

i was more of blades of steel guy myself

Blades%20of%20Steel.jpg

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blades of Steel was the ****! Best video game ever.

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting Sfield comments... and I agree - there's no denying it.

My thought is, "But you never see a hockey player shoot himself in a nightclub". It's interesting how "crass" or "course" hockey is on the ice, but the guys don't get into trouble the the players of the NFL or the NBA.

But "classy"? Not a word I would use.

the.chikor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
How many of you are hockey fans? Have you ever gone to an NHL game? What is your opinion on the sport?

Being from Canada, it's my favourite sport
inlove.gif

Yep- I used to play and have gone to many NHL games-although not in a long time-I am a Flyers fan.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredfred
Interesting Sfield comments... and I agree - there's no denying it.

My thought is, "But you never see a hockey player shoot himself in a nightclub". It's interesting how "crass" or "course" hockey is on the ice, but the guys don't get into trouble the the players of the NFL or the NBA.

But "classy"? Not a word I would use.

Umm, I have seen several NHLers out in bars and they are pigs. No, no one has shot anyone yet, but they do get really drunk and crash into things.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sean Avry's "sloppy seconds" got him suspended indefinitely...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I'm conflicted. One hand, he's an ass. On the other hand, he's a little entertaining. On the third hand, he's really an ass.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SUNDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We got Sundin, I didn't think it was happening.

So, how are those Oiler's doing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics