• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$380,000 dog mansion

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I'm hoping to see a LOLcatfight, with Fuummmma mon ami bringing out his dirtiest French and showing us why his mother tongue is the best of all languages in which to curse...

SField will follow that up, I hope, with some of his Harvard classical education and some naughty ancient Greek put-downs. Latin will suffice, too, especially if he can find the requisite dirtiness in Catullus.

Would you throw truffle shavings at a destitute dog? Why would I be inclined to use those things in conversation with Fuuma? I'll throw rotten bananas at the filthy little troglodyte

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
You're on a ******* clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people?

Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre ****.

I see someone forgot to take their happy pills today. I love you too.
tinfoil.gif

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
I see someone forgot to take their happy pills today. I love you too.
tinfoil.gif

And judging by your location and populist ideals I'm guessing that you don't start your day without some hillybilly heroin? (Oxycontin for those who are wondering).

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And judging by your location and populist ideals I'm guessing that you don't start your day without some hillybilly heroin? (Oxycontin for those who are wondering).
laugh.gif
You are such an asshole. Awesome.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite the contrary. Wayzata is not exactly your "hillbilly" city. Minnesota isn't all backwoods hicks either. Minneapolis ranks right around Chicago in terms of big cities. But I guess what they say is true....ignorance is bliss.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you throw truffle shavings at a destitute dog? Why would I be inclined to use those things in conversation with Fuuma? I'll throw rotten bananas at the filthy little troglodyte

Who is this joker? He's hilarious.
crackup[1].gif

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite the contrary. Wayzata is not exactly your "hillbilly" city. Minnesota isn't all backwoods hicks either. Minneapolis ranks right around Chicago in terms of big cities.

But I guess what they say is true....ignorance is bliss.

Whatever. The one time I was there I saw a lot of fat people driving minivans. It might as well be a square state. Now go put on one of those seven fold ties you've been talking about and protest the reckless extravagance of the ruling class.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Way to generalize a state. I'd bet wherever the hell you're from isn't any better. You think everyone on this forum is rich and pays full price? Why the hell is the "thrift store and bragging" thread so long then?

I have no problem with people who are thrifty. I do have a problem with someone on the internet, who has a spectacularly good chance of being in the top 1 or 2% of the world in terms of wealth, saying something as stupid as you did. Like I said, go picket in front of their house with your seven fold tie. Then, I'd like for you to go to a slum in Bangladesh, still wearing your seven fold tie that you bought at a thrift store.

Please report back once you've completed this assignment.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're saying that I could be in the top 1 or 2% of the entire world when it comes to wealth?!

Try middle class. If you made as much as I did a year you'd understand where my "populist ideals" come from.

You imbicile. Do you still not realize that by living in a country where it is even possible for someone with your supposed lesser socio economic status to own something as needlessly luxurious as a seven fold tie, is indicative of a living situation well beyond the means of almost everyone on the planet? To you, that person spending 380k on a dog house is ridiculous. But, to most of the world's population, the fact that you can now get up from your computer, in your house or apartment, and turn on one of at least 2 taps with hot OR cold water that isn't laden with fecal matter and every other manner of filth, human or otherwise, would be considered lavish opulence?

Question their taste, absolutely, but to say that because of their wealth, that they should give such sums to the poor, is hypocritical. Enormously so. Keep in mind that people of that kind of wealth typically give more percentage of their income to charity than people like yourself (and yes, making 29k a year does make you monstrously wealthy). Like I said, please go see the quality of life most people have around the world, and then you will see where you TRULY fall within the grand scheme of things, and you'll realize what a moron you are for having said what you did.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y Do you still not realize that by living in a country where it is even possible for someone with your supposed lesser socio economic status to own something as needlessly luxurious as a seven fold tie, is indicative of a living situation well beyond the means of almost everyone on the planet?
Again with the damned tie. I bought both for .50 from a thrift shop. Does that make me rich? I know quite well how others live in other parts of the world. That is why I donate clothes/food/money. The reason why the damned doghouse upset me is that money could be helping a lot of other people out. ...whatever. I'm done.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Again with the damned tie. I bought both for .50 from a thrift shop. Does that make me rich?

I know quite well how others live in other parts of the world. That is why I donate clothes/food/money.

The reason why the damned doghouse upset me is that money could be helping a lot of other people out.

...whatever. I'm done.

And you could live in a tent and donate $28,000 a year. Your surpassing avarice disgusts me, you heartless asshole.

Edit: I just did some research. I clicked on Scrooge's username then haphazardly clicked on page 11 of posts he'd made. First one I was was him selling an Ipod and a pair of Bang and Olufsen ear phones. Another was about his wife buying a lot of Theory (o yes, the garment of the proles!) Jesus christ.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to add this last piece before I finish:

**** you. Go back to the rock from which you crawled under from and stay there.

Re: the iPod and B&O headphones.

I bought them for cheap off a member here (do some more digging and you'll find his for sale thread) and never used them. That's right, I didn't ever use something 90% of young America couldn't live without. Shocking! For the record, I don't even make 1/2 of $28,000 a year you ignorant *************.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads