• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

racetrack

Reaction score
supernatural_dean-001.jpg

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
nah. i balked and got a new guitar instead. being in the middle of texas wreaks havoc on my desire for winter wear and i'd probably only get a few weeks of leather jacket use each year. it's not so much the money as it is the principle. aeros deserve to be worn, broken in, and loved.

it's december 2 and was too warm for a simple hoodie for most of the day. 80 degrees tomorrow. bleh.

That's cool. I went to a wedding in Dallas in August one year ... it gets hot down there!
laugh.gif

We've been dealing with temps in the 30-40s for better than a month now ...

I think I'm gonna ask Aero for samples. Really am having trouble making up my mind on the color.

Lear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
that is one bad-a** leather jacket. that is the kind of leather i am talking about. i havent seen leather like that rich on a jacket in years.

what is the ballpark price on these may i ask?

£430 (as of today, Dec 3 2008). My customizations added nothing to the overall price.

It's a cordovan colour, "Veste de Rallye" - Heavy Front Quarter Horsehide.

Here is the Link:

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/w...=38&prodid=766

I would advise that you go to The Fedora Lounge and look under the "Outerwear" tab. There you'll find enough pages of info to keep you reading for a couple of hours. There are a great variety of models and possibilities for customization. Many of the folk on TFL are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Aero products.

Hope that helps

Lear

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
Jesus, thats terrible. hurts my eyes

yeah I agree, first its too big on him, secondly the finish just makes it look dirty, thirdly that collar makes him look like a douche (his smug look and 90's haircut/jeans isn't helping either)

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's cool. I went to a wedding in Dallas in August one year ... it gets hot down there! We've been dealing with temps in the 30-40s for better than a month now ... I think I'm gonna ask Aero for samples. Really am having trouble making up my mind on the color.
this pic makes the brown look freaking inceredible.
Feature_House2-big.jpg

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
this pic makes the brown look freaking inceredible.

Feature_House2-big.jpg

Grundle, yeah I agree. I finally stopped fooling around and e-mailed Mark @ Aero that I wanted a brown Highwayman. Hopefully in 5-6 weeks I'll have mine ....

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the vintage brown or just the normal brown?

The highwayman looks great though.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my guess is vintage. hard to tell from the color samples they sent me, but check out his left arm. i doubt he's had it long enough for that kind of distressing.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lear
£430 (as of today, Dec 3 2008). My customizations added nothing to the overall price.

Here is the Link:

I would advise that you go to The Fedora Lounge and look under the "Outerwear" tab. There you'll find enough pages of info to keep you reading for a couple of hours. There are a great variety of models and possibilities for customization. Many of the folk on TFL are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Aero products.

Hope that helps

Lear

thank you sir

that girl

Reaction score
would it be correct to assume that this is the wrong places to ask for suggestions for women's leather jackets as well? i want a short -maybe bomber maybe not- leather jacket. i found an awesome one a few years ago but didn't get it when i had the chance and definitely missed out. now i can't find any that i like really at all. help? thanksss

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lear

Here is the Link:

Hope that helps

Lear

Lear by the way,

does that jacket look to fit slim in the correct size? or is it boxy?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads