• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yawn
Bluchers ordered directly from Quoddy in burgundy that I just received today. These are beautiful shoes and fit perfectly.

3041445831_3d7e9a9133.jpg

P.S. Has anyone used their bear fat/beeswax leather treatment?

I have to say, I always wondered about how Quoddys were because they exploded in popularity all of a sudden and I never found them special enough to warrant their price. However these are just plain gorgeous. Is burgunday is a normal color or did you special order this? What's the price/quality/feel like?

afaludi

Reaction score
the LL Bean Engineers Boots are great. My only gripes are that in mud you slip alot and in talus they can get cut up pretty bad (I cut through the side of mine). For everyday streetwear they are great and they break in beautiful. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Thank you. Cigar it is.

Library-360.jpg

hey that's my pic from my recent ebay auction, those cigar shell chukkas photographed quite well IMO. I also just listed a cigar shell indy boot on ebay with lots of beautiful pics. If you ever wondered what cigar shell looks like after 20-30 wearings, search for the auction on ebay. cheers.

Chrispy

Reaction score
anyone know how the katahdin engineers fit compared with the othe katahdin Iron works that are waterproof??

The LL Bean near me only had the waterproof ones and they fit ok 10.5 and a little snug in a 10, but they have a lining and the leater might stretch so I was wondering if the engineers possibly fit a little roomier.

adelphi

Reaction score
anyone know a boot like the ll bean ones but in black?

alladin

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone owned or heard of Denher boots? They make an army boot that I think may look very good as a casual boot with jeans. Comments appreciated.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a dated youtube video showing Dehner's factory and how they make the boots.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
aug1.jpg
aug2.jpg
aug3.jpg
aug4.jpg
aug5.jpg
aug6.jpg

mahngo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
picture096mb3.jpg

picture022ji8.jpg

Wow, where can I find these? I've searched all over and only find some low knock offs. Please help!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads