• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Forrealz? Two beer queers?

I ******* hate flan. I will throw it at moving traffic.

All I know is that someone definitely grabbed ******...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Awww. Is someone being jealous because he can't party with the big boys?

Hell naw kid. I don't like any of you F***ers. I don't need you to have a good time!!!

frown.gif

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Looks like I can get a ticket out of Orlando for $177 so it might be on if I can get a hotel figured out. If I do it, I'll probably fly in on Friday...you guys going to be up to debauchery the whole weekend?

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Why would you bring flan to a kegger? That's like bringing a spoon to a knife fight.

(See promise in "Is this truly gay? SFW.")

Sabrosa

Reaction score
I'm flying into DC early in the week but am driving up to NYC for a few days. The plan is to be back in town by Friday so yeah, I'm sure we can get a group to hang out Friday night, too.
Sounds good to me. I'll have to look around a bit at hotels, but if I can find a fairly cheap one for the weekend I'm down for flying up. It's always good to get out of Gainesville for a bit.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Awww. Is someone being jealous because he can't party with the big boys?
I thought it was pretty well established that Kyle is a big boy?

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
I'd probably be down to meet up Friday night too, depending on scheduling. We could go see the trains in Union Station1!!!!

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
For real the trains are pretty cool. We could also hit up something in the NoVA sprawl (Clarendon, Rosslyn, Ballston). There are some nice restaurants with metro access

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
(See promise in "Is this truly gay? SFW.")
I'm frequently armed.
Originally Posted by Teger
I'd probably be down to meet up Friday night too, depending on scheduling. We could go see the trains in Union Station1!!!!
Trains? WTF?

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
there are gigantic toy train displays at union station every year around christmas. its a pretty popular thing to see

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger

Trains? WTF?

The last time I was in DC I took a train from BWI into Union Station....was there some sort of secret passage I missed?!

Sabrosa

Reaction score
^ ahh, haha, that makes more sense...I was trying to think what I could have possibly missed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads