• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak
I'll take a hit on the Nudies, but the AA hoodie, come on now...and no, nobody told me to buy anything past the Nudies.

stirpot.gif

What's so wrong with using direct advice from an internet forum?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jferg4350
Nice coat. What's the watch?

Breguet Transatlantique Type XX

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Remember the Nudie's and hoodie you were wearing until you bought the Diors? And I'm pretty sure there's an exact post in this forum where somebody told you to buy those and you probably said "OK!" but I can't be bothered to look for it.
DonQuixoteWindmill.gif
Go get 'em!

naaaaate

Reaction score
If kodiak had stayed quiet and never posted until the picture just recently with the black scissors leather jacket he'd have gotten +repped through the goddamn roof.

Insulting him because he got "told what to wear" is ridiculous. He wanted to get into clothes and start dressing better, so he asked well dressed people on superfuture and styleforum for advice and suggestions. 99% of the people talking about selvage denim on these boards learned about good quality denim from these messageboards. Why is it bad for him to learn from superfuture or styleforum but totally cool for everyone else? How else is he supposed to learn, by talking to no one? What else was he supposed to do?

Edit: Also, Stazy I don't mean this as an affront to your face which is a good face but you look so fantastic in those glasses that you should never go without them. They give you such a unique look in a great way.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
The way it has to go is that somebody tells you to buy an AA hoodie, you tell them to **** off, then you buy a $150 hoodie at Nordstroms, decide it sucks, then buy the AA hoodie. You can't do it first.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
The way it has to go is that somebody tells you to buy an AA hoodie, you tell them to **** off, then you buy a $150 hoodie at Nordstroms, decide it sucks, then buy the AA hoodie. You can't do it first.
Technically, I did buy a W+H hoodie and resell it.

Kodiak

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with "my case", so no, not really.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I really appreciate the hot shitfest this thread turned into over the past 24 hours. This forum needs less decorum.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you dickfaces tell kodiak what to buy just so you could give him **** for it later?
ackbar-231x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads