• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA EG Chelsa & Sandringham @ kurt geiger (UK only) DEEPdiscount

NOLA1

Reaction score
I thought Kurt Geiger doesn't ship to the US.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The website won't, but the KG at the Liberty and Harrods stores in London will. Customer service from the website (on the phone, they are worthless over email) can tell you where they have your size, then call that store to confirm the fact, then ask them to transfer the shoe to one of those locations. I'd recommend that you don't use Liberty, they honestly seem to think that working to sell shoes that are on sale is beneath their position, but maybe you'll have better luck. I think Harrods is best set up for this anyway. Once they are transferred (takes a day or two) you call the store that received your shoes, and give them CC and shipping information. I don't have the shoes yet, but so far it seems like everything is working smoothly. I'd wait until Monday to start the process, they don't seem to be able (willing) to do much on Sundays.

In case it was not obvious, you should be prepared to make a lot of overseas calls to make this happen.

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you pay 175 GBP or was it the extra-reduced price of 140 GBP?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only suede left in my size - I'd have stretched the credit card if I'd caught this thread earlier.

StylingUK

Reaction score
25% KG online store until Dec 1st! I believe it is online only.

I think only a size 6 and 10 left in the chelsea...might have more sizes in suede. Anyways, here it is for those interested. Code: KGMX08

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the Chelsea in size 10. That's exactly the shoe I'd like to get but looks like I might miss out on this one. Thanks for the tip.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paid 175 less VAT, so 146 plus shipping.

Originally Posted by UnFacconable
Did you pay 175 GBP or was it the extra-reduced price of 140 GBP?

Bob01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StylingUK
25% KG online store until Dec 1st! I believe it is online only.

I think only a size 6 and 10 left in the chelsea...might have more sizes in suede. Anyways, here it is for those interested. Code: KGMX08

Nice...I can hear the Sandring Derby in suede calling out to me - anyone out there in the UK feel like playing proxy again? Bonus points if you can do the transaction though ebay (with additional finder's fee) - to get another 30% off :-D

penguin vic

Reaction score
Are the red captoes a dark burgundy? Can't tell from my monitor ...

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by penguin vic
Are the red captoes a dark burgundy? Can't tell from my monitor ...

Very, very dark.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, my shoes are finally here (just delivered, and I figure there are enough pics on this thread already), I used Selfridges, which was fine (very friendly and good communications) but their shipping was very high. If I had it to do over I'd have used Harrod's, but once the shoes were at Selfridges, I just couldn't start over. All in all, though I'm out about $60 for the difference in shipping, I'm very happy. They feel pretty comfortable out of the box (a bit snug, but I expected that), and I can't wait for a dry day to wear them to work.

Oh, Grimsdale, what color are you using to polish the wine shoes?

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrZRM

Oh, Grimsdale, what color are you using to polish the wine shoes?

I'm using black on both. I want to darken them and to minimize the difference between them and truly black Chelseas. They're so dark that it hardly matters, but that is the route I've chosen.

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bob01
Nice...I can hear the Sandring Derby in suede calling out to me - anyone out there in the UK feel like playing proxy again? Bonus points if you can do the transaction though ebay (with additional finder's fee) - to get another 30% off :-D

+1. I need a pair of 6E in wine/red. Someone care to help?

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went into Kurt Geiger on Regent Street today. The lady said that they have all of the leather EG's in every size apart from the Green in UK9 for £175. I did not check the suede. I am happy to do a proxy to any member for a reasonable price. PM me if you wish.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads