• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hope he reprises his taxi driver role and blows up vince's ****** with a magnum.

Originally Posted by gdl203
That's your answer?
laugh.gif

I didn't ask why he agreed to be in Entourage. I asked why you think he agreed on to play this part in this specific story, which we assume may also spill over to next season. We both know that Marty has enough clout to twist a plot if he finds it completely out of line, right?

Food for thought...

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jferg4350
+1
I really don't want to watch a story of an actor going broke and never getting work.

For serious. I have friends I can Facebook if I want to hear that ****.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Though the show has been getting on my nerves lately (not because of its unrealism but because the characters' stagnation) I still understand it's supposed to be primarily fun.

Food for thought (for myself and others), the show could no longer be called Entourage if Vince doesn't have his crew with him. Perhaps they should consider wrapping things up?

jase12

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Though the show has been getting on my nerves lately (not because of its unrealism but because the characters' stagnation) I still understand it's supposed to be primarily fun.

Food for thought (for myself and others), the show could no longer be called Entourage if Vince doesn't have his crew with him. Perhaps they should consider wrapping things up?

y wouldn't Vince have his crew with him anymore? it all wrapped up with the boys back in LA, E back as Vinnie's manager, ready to hit the ground running with this new project.

I think even as Drama, E and recently Sal start to get their own things going, the gang will always be together even if they aren't say living together anymore. For a period E was living with Sloan (aka. future wifey) and drama in his condo but boys still hung out all the time

*for me not eric

Brian SD

Reaction score
The way I see it, Scorsese was picked because the audience at whom Entourage is targeted thinks Scorcese is a "cooler" director than Spieldberg or the other recommendations. Vince and E have been fighting incessantly to get him into roles that fit within Vince's personal tastes, so for the season to really end on a high note, they had to get him a role he'd really click with.

That, and they needed a way for all those episodes upon episodes of sacrifices and sweat to get into Smoke Jumpers to pay off in the end.

P.S. I want to see what happened to the pidgeon-holed, stereotyped, disposable writers of Smoke Jumpers.

jase12

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD

P.S. I want to see what happened to the pidgeon-holed, stereotyped, disposable writers of Smoke Jumpers.

oh yer i forgot about those guys. they will be spitting it that their movie isn't getting made. although i guess who cares if they got their hundred million or whatever right

Jferg4350

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jase12
oh yer i forgot about those guys. they will be spitting it that their movie isn't getting made. although i guess who cares if they got their hundred million or whatever right

*1 million
tounge.gif

jase12

Reaction score
they only got 1 million? dang. oh well thats a lot of trailers and trucker hats

Kohan

Reaction score
Wasn't it a million for the script, 3 million if the movie was actually made? I remember something like that. I guess with it cancelled they still only get the one?

And does anyone know the song/artist when they take the cab back to Queens? That was cool.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The season finale was the usual meh with a few bright moments.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I did like seeing Vince finally lose it. He is always so smiley and 'it'll all work out in the end'. Was good to see him reach the end of his rope.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They should do away with Lil Bow Wow.
He's had his run.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
I did like seeing Vince finally lose it. He is always so smiley and 'it'll all work out in the end'. Was good to see him reach the end of his rope.

Yeah, it was good see him get unexpectedly angry instead of just smiling and telling everyone it would be okay.

I liked the finale. Not perfect, but good.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
Yeah, it was good see him get unexpectedly angry instead of just smiling and telling everyone it would be okay.

Yeah, the problem was that this new vibe from Vince lasted all of about five minutes, maybe less, before he landed his dream role.

The whole deus ex machina didn't really work for me. But whatever. It's Entourage. For fun, not serious.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads