• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

10% Off at eHaberdasher.com

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who care, we have a promotion for 10% off at eHaberdasher.com. Just enter promotion NOV8DISC at checkout ($200 min. purchase).

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

-Ben

mussel

Reaction score
I have to break it to you, a meager 10% discount won't cut it given the state of the economy and the competitions from the B&M stores like the current Saks sales. And you need to put your stuffs on eBay so people can use the live.com discount.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel
I have to break it to you, a meager 10% discount won't cut it given the state of the economy and the competitions from the B&M stores like the current Saks sales. And you need to put your stuffs on eBay so people can use the live.com discount.

Fair enough - the current Saks sale and other B&M stores are quite impressive. However the 10% discount we are offering is off our discounted prices which are already 50% - 80% off retail - which makes the prices comparable to (if not better than) prices of some of the clothing at the B&M sales. In addition, not everyone has neighborhood access to these stores, nor care to fight the crowds and sort through piles and racks.

Your live.com suggestion is noted and well-taken. While we do have a few hundred items on ebay we can certainly put up more. If any of you see any particular item on our site which is not on ebay, please feel free to request it and we will try to put it up on ebay for you quickly so that you may capitalize on the live.com discount.

Augustus Davies

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check it out...

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel

Hey, buddy. A respected forum affiliate just offered you a discount. Leave the sense of entitlement at home.

lpresq

Reaction score
I will vouch for this seller....Ultra fast shipping and easy returns coupled with a great inventory and excellent prices. For example, 10% off a Valentino suit already discounted to $399 is not too bad, imo!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads