• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers - anything on Black Friday?

overdog

Reaction score
Anyone know what BB is doing for Black Friday?

I've seen something mentioned in another thread that the discount is 15%. Can anyone confirm? Do you know if the current sale prices will stay the same, or will they go back to regular price?

Also, does BB typically let you apply the extra 15% off for applying for a BB card on top of other discounts?

Thanks in advance.

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we may want to consolidate into one BB thread but yes, I can confirm the 15%. I just received an email from BB and they also provide free shipping over $200

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 15% off sale started today. I received something in the mail saying it started Friday. I received an email this morning saying the sale has already begun. I placed an order and can confirm that the 15% off applies right now.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+ another 5% if you use a brooks card.

phillyesq

Reaction score
Their big semi-annual sale starts after Christmas. And there is usually another 10-15% off if you go early in the morning on the 26th.

The 15% isn't really anything to get excited about -- they usually have some sort of 25% off sale every few months.

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phillyesq
The 15% isn't really anything to get excited about -- they usually have some sort of 25% off sale every few months.

+1

ibleedwhite

Reaction score
Their big semi-annual sale starts after Christmas. And there is usually another 10-15% off if you go early in the morning on the 26th.

+1

$unny

Reaction score

I will see pigs flying before i see a BB sale with impressive bargains.

Charlie

Reaction score
just ordered two flannel trousers, 2 for 249, plus 15 percent off, plus free shipping. total damage - 221.

smoothie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charlie
just ordered two flannel trousers, 2 for 249, plus 15 percent off, plus free shipping. total damage - 221.

Great deal. *rolls eyes*

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tend to wait for their 25% off sales; however, the additional 15% off is nice for already reduced merchandise, especially the day after Christmas.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
+ another 5% if you use a brooks card.
Grim, where are you seeing this? It didn't say that in the email I got. Just curious.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sartort
Grim, where are you seeing this? It didn't say that in the email I got. Just curious.
It stated an additional 5% with the Brooks card in the mailer I got a few days ago.

Loose On The Lead

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has noticed that non-cordovan shoes are 25% off, and the 15% discount can be stacked onto that. Isn't this the deal you normally see after Çhristmas?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Loose On The Lead
I'm surprised no one has noticed that non-cordovan shoes are 25% off, and the 15% discount can be stacked onto that. Isn't this the deal you normally see after Çhristmas?
I just noticed additional 25% off markdowns on the BB website for shoes, accessories, and a few other items. With the 15% off, it's Christmas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads