• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Collar stays. You look like you just rolled out of bed and someone caught you by surprise with the camera. And the shoes...dear lord, the shoes.

petes

Reaction score
first time wearing plaid since ~1992.

red1pb3.jpg

red2ae6.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ And then you have people with nice-ass camera who still take WAYWTs MySpace/Emo stylee.

Diddy, are you related to xchen?

Mainy, eat a cheeseburger.

diddy16

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
^
Collar stays. You look like you just rolled out of bed and someone caught you by surprise with the camera. And the shoes...dear lord, the shoes.

well that was helpful

diddy16

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
^ And then you have people with nice-ass camera who still take WAYWTs MySpace/Emo stylee.

Diddy, are you related to xchen?

Mainy, eat a cheeseburger.

no why?

Silverback

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Silverback

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
Meeting friends for lunch:

[I**]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/spertia/112208005.jpg[/I**]

[I**]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/spertia/112208001.jpg[/I**]

[I**]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/spertia/112208004.jpg[/I**]

Trovata shirt
Trovata sweater
camelhair jacket
Paul Smith pocket square
APC jeans
Miu Miu shoes

Originally Posted by GoSurface
Looks good Spertia, I'm just not diggin the shoes.
There is something I really dig about those shoes. Not sure about the shirt but the more I look at it I can see it. Nice.

Silverback

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Intelligence3
That was indeed the point of my post, that my clothes aren't stylish, and that Adam shouldn't really take my advice.

That's why I said the sweater was too old and too big, the jeans were crappy $15 Lees that I need to replace immediately, etc. Basically, the only thing I said I liked was the hat. And it's a damned baseball hat. I don't actually like baseball hats, nearly everyone with a head owns a baseball cap. They just keep my head warm in the absence of suitable alternatives. Cripes, my roommate brought along his camera and took a picture and I thought, "Well, that would look pretty bad on WAYWT", so I put it up for the lulz.

As Adam pointed out, I have lost a metric ton of weight, and am here to get an idea of what to wear, now that I'm getting within range of actually wearing some stylish clothes. Let's get back to that.

I like your frames. They look good on you.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Working out in the field attire today. Nothing special to note, but it is what I was wearing.

IMG_2724.jpg

diddy16

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Diddy, you two look related.

hahaha wow i just found a pic of him. yeah we do! Was my outfit really that bad? I am just starting to try and dress "more put together" as opposed to 95% of kids on my campus where its jeans, a hoodie, and athletics 4 days a week( the others are sweatpants).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads