• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Stealing avatars is my new thing. It is a very funny thing to do.

Originally Posted by appolyon
hossoso ... thanks for leaving my avatar be ... it was a pain organising a beating anyway
laugh.gif

why the are you parading around in the illustrious ghulkan's avatar? ... I think if you are going to subsume their avatar you should have a crack at their personality as well...

This all seems very clear to me. I was left without an avatar and can't figure out how to resize the images so...I turned to a life of crime.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
This all seems very clear to me. I was left without an avatar and can't figure out how to resize the images so...I turned to a life of crime.
I have a few extra Camilla Belle avatars in the vault. I can send you one if you want. Can't have too much of a good thing
inlove.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I have a few extra Camilla Belle avatars in the vault. I can send you one if you want. Can't have too much of a good thing
inlove.gif

Your avatar was under serious consideration, thank you for the offer.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
J - can you put a live forum view link somewhere on the menu bar? Also, can you make it so links from live view open in a new tab/window by default?

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would it take to get me banned here? I feel a trolling episode coming on...

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
J - can you put a live forum view link somewhere on the menu bar? Also, can you make it so links from live view open in a new tab/window by default?
I'm not sure how hard the live view hits the server, but for the moment, I'd rather keep it less visible. I have a feeling it's not so nice on the database load.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
fair enough. BTW mods - live view makes spaminating really easy...you just zap them as they scroll by.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Would it be possible to get the "Cigars" thread pinned in Social Life? IMO, it gets the traffic to warrant it, although I'm sure my judgement is impaired by the fact that I post in it.

Seconded..

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if raising money is still an issue for this site but here is an example of what another similar site did for some $$$.

Link to site...

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Seconded..
done.
Originally Posted by Tck13
I'm not sure if raising money is still an issue for this site but here is an example of what another similar site did for some $$$. Link to site...
nah, J's loaded ;-) IIRC we used to do something like that just with titles, listing people who tossed management a sandwich or two as contributing member, right?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can you pin gdl's cool furniture thread? It is pretty useful, IMO.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
done.

nah, J's loaded ;-)

IIRC we used to do something like that just with titles, listing people who tossed management a sandwich or two as contributing member, right?

I have no idea. The only thing I remember is that there was some issue about possibly raising money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads