• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers christmas sale

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what it will be like? Are we going to be able to get 25%+15% off?
Also,does the discount apply to items on sale?

cbj

Reaction score
The 25%+15% usually only applies to the morning of the 26th in stores, but I think last year it also applied to online on the 25th. I don't remember it putting the sale itmes on a super discount, but then I might be "misremembering" it. Of course this year the normal sale rules might not apply with this recession/depression on. I wouldn't be surprised if they are extended in some way.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was the 25% off everything, plus an additional 15% before noon? I shopped BB the morning after Christmas, but I don't remember how the discounts worked. I'm working on a wish list and want to plan my purchases accordingly.

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like it is also an extra 5% off if you use your credit card. i got something to that effect in the mail today.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nmprisons
looks like it is also an extra 5% off if you use your credit card. i got something to that effect in the mail today.
The card I got today is 15% for the day after Thanksgiving. The day after Christmas has a deeper discount, at least it did last year.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a wish list,I am just waiting to pull the trigger but would like to know what kind of discounts we can get.It would be nice to get 25%+15% that would be around 36-37% discount.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
I have a wish list,I am just waiting to pull the trigger but would like to know what kind of discounts we can get.It would be nice to get 25%+15% that would be around 36-37% discount.
This was the discount last year. I was in NYC and got a lot of great items from 346 Madison that I wouldn't have bought otherwise at 25% off alone. This included BF shoes, a BF umbrella, and lots of other good stuff that I continue to enjoy. There are a few accessory items that I'd like to purchase this year, but only if the discount is the same as last year.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
This was the discount last year. I was in NYC and got a lot of great items from 346 Madison that I wouldn't have bought otherwise at 25% off alone. This included BF shoes, a BF umbrella, and lots of other good stuff that I continue to enjoy. There are a few accessory items that I'd like to purchase this year, but only if the discount is the same as last year.

So last year you could stack the 15% on top of 25% regular sale?Did you have to use the BB master card or was any form of payment acceptable?
thanks.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
So last year you could stack the 15% on top of 25% regular sale?Did you have to use the BB master card or was any form of payment acceptable?
thanks.

Yes, the discounts were stacked until noon regardless of the form of payment.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got an email. Extra 15% off online purchases on Christmas and the day after. Extra 15% off in-store until 1pm on 12/26.

Toorman

Reaction score
Is that off sale price or retail price? Not to be picky but in this crazy retail market 37% off is nothing special. Now if it's off of sales prices I'll take a look.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toorman
Is that off sale price or retail price? Not to be picky but in this crazy retail market 37% off is nothing special. Now if it's off of sales prices I'll take a look.
It's off the sale price.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like nothing special for christmas,I got an e-mail with 15% off,there was a 25% discount off of sale prices early this month.I was hoping that they would give another 25% discount or maybe even more.

butkusrules

Reaction score
My email said "up to 50% off" plus underneath it said additional 15% off by 1pm on the 26th.
So I have no idea what that will include.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads