• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet = Ghulkan? Is there any evidence they are separate people?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
InBeforeTheLock.gif

Unfortunately Holdfast's gif supremacy has been usurped.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
No way. Lacking in the full-on geek cred of Geordi rolling around in Engineering.

Yes but the 'In before the Lock' rendered in the Indiana Jones font is what..err..sealed it for me.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
No way. Lacking in the full-on geek cred of Geordi rolling around in Engineering.

+15 super Geek points for spelling "Geordi" right.

Ka'plaa!!!

osho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Reverse the charge through your bank. PayPal is not going to do squat if it is not ebay originated transaction. Not bought on Ebay=no insurance protection from PayPal.
That's what I have done now, my credit card company is investigating my claim, and it could take up to 90 days.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Honestly, the roll wasn't even necessary. He could've just walked briskly underneath it.

After watching it a few times I would have to agree that this seems a little staged
musicboohoo[1].gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont normally post till later in the evenings. Sometime im too busy to between school and work.

1. Person lives in Australia
2. They bought some Gucci shoes from me in which I only asked them to add ten dollars to the shipping.
3. I think it was 115-120 total?

USPS does not provide tracking for international shipments because USPS does not handle it the whole way.

In my opinion, having shipped things internationally sometimes takes a long time. Previous buyers from me soemtimes had to wait up 4 weeks to receive some packages.

So where does that leave me? I dont know if he received the package or not. He said he had not received it and asked me if he should file a claim through paypal. I told him that if he wanted to sure however I did send it to him and I would eventually give his money back if he does not receive it. (I would trust him that he is telling the truth)

Now that he did all this, it makes me change my mind...

I have not had a problem with any buyers on this site before.

And many people have trusted me with their money, even putting a direct deposit into my bank account. Not just Jet but a lot of others as well..

And yes Rach, the 120 dollars that I "scammed" from this guy was to fund thousands of dollars of other purchases.

Anyways, im out. Continue with your circle jerk

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
YAAAYYYYY! Ghulkhan has responded!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I would just like to say that this thread was still worth it to me because being put in my place by Jet was, well, it was just such a humbling and special experience.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
And yes Rach, the 120 dollars that I "scammed" from this guy was to fund thousands of dollars of other purchases. Anyways, im out. Continue with your circle jerk
You're the seller and if it's just $115-120, you should have long since refunded and called it a day. With your "bank," that's a drop in the bucket. He paid in August; it's November. Obviously the OP has been emailing/PMing a lot and worried about the whole thing and driving you up the wall, along with others as this is the fourth or fifth thread in which this issue has come up (given your non-response to his emails/PMs). After a coupla months, why not just refund the small amount at issue and be done with the whole thing? That's like, what... one sleeve of a Jil sweater? Others may say the whole thread is "anticlimatic," but it still seems to me that going out and doing a bunch of shopping and posting about that while having unresolved selling issues is pretty ******, IMO. But, hey, others can decide for themselves. /end of thread for me. I'm just glad I got to speak Klingon a few posts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads