• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
He's reading this thread right now!!!

Originally Posted by onion
wtfmf8.jpg

plain.gif
Not cool.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This is so exciting. It's like the AHA moment in a movie when they've been hunting someone down trying to find them and suddenly it's apparent that the bad guy is IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
This is so exciting. It's like the AHA moment in a movie when they've been hunting someone down trying to find them and suddenly it's apparent that the bad guy is IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!

laugh.gif
worship.gif
laugh.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sad to see this thread; the B&S forum is a great asset to the board and it needs trust to operate.

Hopefully a reasonable explanation will soon be forthcoming from ghulkhan.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
still lurkin'

Untitled-1copy.jpg

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Sad to see this thread; the B&S forum is a great asset to the board and it needs trust to operate. Hopefully a reasonable explanation will soon be forthcoming from ghulkhan.
I doubt it.... Note how it does NOT say "Responding to thread Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan".

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Had deposited some funds into his bank account directly a few months back for a couple of jil and margiela pieces which he ended up sending me (along with some chanel nail polishes for free for my girl that were impossible to attain) without tracking info but was received without any trouble though it did take some time.

Love how everyone is acting like females in this thread.

What shoes were they, how much is this over and where do you live so we can get a clearer picture of any possibly unusual circumstances?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
From the thread "Roommate is about to f*ck me over:"

Originally Posted by ghulkhan
What a *************
Extra two grand. My dad is going to kill me and im fucked.

To the OP: Perhaps you should tell his Dad. Sounds like the man has leverage.

LesterSnodgrass

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
When it gets to a point that he knows that we know that he's looking at the thread, what's the point of NOT replying?

For the same reason that guilty defendants don't testify (like OJ).

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Sad to see this thread; the B&S forum is a great asset to the board and it needs trust to operate. Hopefully a reasonable explanation will soon be forthcoming from ghulkhan.
I couldn't agree more, it's the best B&S forum on the internet IMO. Great quality merchandise, extremely active, knowledge users, very well organized and moderated. I've have been involved with a lot of transactions without incident. Something like this really hurts everyone, and for what? I just don't get it. I know times are tough but why mess up such a great thing? Anyone who violates the forums trust should be IP banned and blacklisted.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Love how everyone is acting like females in this thread.

??

Originally Posted by jet
Had deposited some funds into his bank account directly a few months back for a couple of jil and margiela pieces which he ended up sending me (along with some chanel nail polishes for free for my girl that were impossible to attain) without tracking info but was received without any trouble though it did take some time.

You're the one who ordered nail polishes, you big ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads