• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MD-005_le_bambole.jpg

Le Bambole '07 and Bambouf in denim.

After dining room chairs, I'm out of the furniture buying game for a LONG time.

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kron, I know some of your pieces, but you need post pix of the whole groupings, or at least give us a run down of your living room, dining room, study, bedrooms, foyay....

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
Kron, I know some of your pieces, but you need post pix of the whole groupings, or at least give us a run down of your living room, dining room, study, bedrooms, foyay....

+1!!!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
SFHQ begins a bold move into the 22nd Century:
sf22kao4.jpg
(We're not done yet... pardon the mess)

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chobochobo
^ is that a bunch of PS3s?

This is why, occasionally, the site seems slow. J is playing a game on the new server.

smile.gif

turboman808

Reaction score
I just purchases a LCD TV and am getting it custom framed right now. Real excited to see how it comes out.

I take great measures to keep it so electronics are out of the way in my home. I think it's kinda tacky to have a house full of electronics and computers. Just my opinion.
smile.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
I just purchases a LCD TV and am getting it custom framed right now. Real excited to see how it comes out. I take great measures to keep it so electronics are out of the way in my home. I think it's kinda tacky to have a house full of electronics and computers. Just my opinion.
smile.gif

I agree - I'm looking into ways to mount this TV so I can swing it out of the way (flip it down or off to the side or something) because it's really in the way of the view out the windows. It's a little obnoxious, but movies on it are amazing. A custom frame for it sounds interesting as well. I was thinking of building a veneered box around the whole thing so when flipped out of the way it would just look like a piece of furniture. Once I get everything hooked up and working correctly, it will all go down low and out of the way so it won't look as tacky... hopefully.

turboman808

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I agree - I'm looking into ways to mount this TV so I can swing it out of the way (flip it down or off to the side or something) because it's really in the way of the view out the windows. It's a little obnoxious, but movies on it are amazing.

A custom frame for it sounds interesting as well. I was thinking of building a veneered box around the whole thing so when flipped out of the way it would just look like a piece of furniture.

Once I get everything hooked up and working correctly, it will all go down low and out of the way so it won't look as tacky... hopefully.

Well I want mine to just look like a picture frame on the wall. Have my computer hooked to it with some of my art and others playing on it or something.

Next step is to pickup a few small form factor computers that fit in drawers.

Intersestingly though I have a server across the street in my office with all my movies and music that I just access thru the wifi.

My only problem I see at this point is with my stero right now. Does anyone make a smaller half sized amp that fits in a drawer? Everything else fits rather nicely in my bombe chest. The amp is sitting under it.
plain.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't think I posted these two (which give me 560mm equivalent):

50-200mm f2.8-3.5 SWD. Like all my Olympus gear, it's environmentally sealed and very well built. The photo makes it look smaller than it is.

41boX9HIUDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This will be almost permanently attached to the above lens.
31X0JXV65BL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

And because my new lens wouldn't fit in my old camera bag + it takes my notebook in the back.

18-1924-IMG1_LRG.jpeg

106217380.aKWRtfah.JS224206.jpg

Vince Lombardi's Ghost

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Art deco drinks cabinet, it's heavy as all f***:

69280-2.jpg

This is a beauty piece. Do you have any pics with it loaded up?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads