• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Sorry, files are not for public consumption.

Unless you screw me over.

That guy is so ******* annoying and uptight and such a *****. And he can't even read what I'm saying.
smile.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
That guy is so ******* annoying and uptight and such a *****. And he can't even read what I'm saying.
smile.gif

I must admit I never have understood why he's so bothered by your posts. I could see somebody being bothered by some of the true trollies around here, but our little Kwilkie???? Come on!
smile.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
My favorites are SoCal because he is really funny and goes about five steps beyond 'working a room'. Everybody at Linda's ( a bar on the Hill) wanted to talk to him even though no one there knew him. Wildly entertaining, sick sense of humor, perfect. Also, J. and Tokyo Slim were completely laid back, good sense of humor...very wry, modest, collected. J. didn't really seem to give a **** or acknowledge that he had started this whole thing and that everyone else were just hangers-on at his discretion. Cool as a corpse. That might sound kiss-ass and I know they're all bastards at some level but I liked them well enough. I also like the new guy..Vbratislava.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Mulligan, Phat Guido/El Guapo Wongo is awesome.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Connemara is very witty and, I must say, terribly handsome.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Connemara is very witty and, I must say, terribly handsome.

Is that your second bottle of bourbon already?

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, files are not for public consumption.

...unless you screw me.

FTFY

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I must admit I never have understood why he's so bothered by your posts. I could see somebody being bothered by some of the true trollies around here, but our little Kwilkie???? Come on!
smile.gif

Who knows. I think his biggest concern is that I "stink up all these threads with posting all the time." I'm also sure that he doesn't appreciate the fact that I've made Connemara come out of the closet since my join date, and I've turned GoSurface into a post whore as well.

P.S. Thanks boo.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is like reading a fuckin' high school yearbook full of lame douchebag comments.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
This thread is like reading a fuckin' high school yearbook full of lame douchebag comments.

HAGS! I'll miss u so much dud ilu! we has so many mems!!!1

867-5309

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
K.I.T.!!! 867-5309.

(Keep in Touch!)

Warhawks forever brah!!!!!!

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso;1470959[B
My favorites are SoCal because he is really funny and goes about five steps beyond 'working a room'. Everybody at Linda's ( a bar on the Hill) wanted to talk to him even though no one there knew him[/b]. Wildly entertaining, sick sense of humor, perfect. Also, J. and Tokyo Slim were completely laid back, good sense of humor...very wry, modest, collected. J. didn't really seem to give a **** or acknowledge that he had started this whole thing and that everyone else were just hangers-on at his discretion. Cool as a corpse. That might sound kiss-ass and I know they're all bastards at some level but I liked them well enough. I also like the new guy..Vbratislava.

I read a review of the new George Plimpton biography recently. As everyone knows, he threw great parties at his apartment on the upper eastside that also doubled as the offices of the Paris Review. He's described as the consummate host: as the party began to percolate, he would greet each new guest at the door and then wade back into the fray with them, shouting the new arrival's name over the din....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads