• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAs anyone ever oredered medication from Canada?

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please recommend reliable online pharamcy in Canada that you personally dealt with.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
pharmacy.ca

mikej77

Reaction score
Keep in mind that when you order meds from Canada, most of what you are getting is coming from China and it is indeed counterfeit.

mikej77

Reaction score
Most of the generics come from India while the counterfeits come from China.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikej77
Keep in mind that when you order meds from Canada, most of what you are getting is coming from China and it is indeed counterfeit.

Aliens made my hat but I am a non-smoker?

mikej77

Reaction score
Sorry if there was confusion. What I was saying was that online Canadian pharmacies are just website fronts for Chinese counterfeit pharmaceutical dealers. Even though you are ordering from a site that says it is in Canada, the meds are sent from China (sometimes India) to drop shippers in Canada who then ship it to you. You have to be very careful using these sites.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if there was confusion. What I was saying was that online Canadian pharmacies are just website fronts for Chinese counterfeit pharmaceutical dealers. Even though you are ordering from a site that says it is in Canada, the meds are sent from China (sometimes India) to drop shippers in Canada who then ship it to you. You have to be very careful using these sites.

Now that makes 100% sense to me.

Thanks.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I disagree. I ordered from a Canadian pharmacy and a real pharmacist (with a real Canadian accent) called me for a 10-minute consultation to give me the product. Seems like too much work put in to be an illegal Chinese conduit, but what do I know?

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I disagree. I ordered from a Canadian pharmacy and a real pharmacist (with a real Canadian accent) called me for a 10-minute consultation to give me the product. Seems like too much work put in to be an illegal Chinese conduit, but what do I know?

It sounds good ,but the site that you recommend looks like total .....made by 14 year old. Are you talking about the same exact site and Canadian doctor?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
It sounds good ,but the site that you recommend looks like total .....made by 14 year old. Are you talking about the same exact site and Canadian doctor?

You are probably right, I do not recall the exact URL but that one sounded familiar. Either way, I am saying if a site appears legit and asks for a consultation, it is very possible perfectly legitimate.

mikej77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles

The problem is that Canada strictly regulates pharmaceuticals where they don't even have enough to go around for their own citizens. Real Canadian pharmacies even outsource and get some of what they sell from China and India, even though it is counterfeit. Canada is a very easy country to import these drugs because they have lax border security. The drugs are shipped to Canada in large batches and drop shippers send out small amounts to customers who ordered from the US. It is too much risk to send large shipments to the US directly from China because of the chance that Customs will seize the shipment. Again, it goes back to safety. The labs in China that make these counterfeit meds are not regulated at all. Also, when you order online at these so-called pharmacies, you have no idea who you are giving your credit card and address info to. I just personally wouldn't risk it.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in US = there is no alternative.

B1FF

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz

If you are talking about pharmacy.ca, it is legit. The page is actually pretty good as far as these sites go.

Are you willing to share the specific drug you are after - it could make it easier to direct you to a website that offers it.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you ordering drugs to ameliorate your psychotic tendencies?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads