• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Bespoke Suit Designed by Michael Andrews Bespoke

crpz32

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jefferyd
If I am mistaken, please correct me.

J

Heck I'm just waiting for your promised tutorial on how to properly iron a suit!
thumbs-up.gif

Mark Bannerman

Reaction score
Please dont wear this suit!!! its not advisable unless attending fancy dress...
sorry but this is a suit that is over egg'd

pabloj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. VittorioJ, would you mind avoiding fake italian names for your clothing business in the future?
I think the world has had enough of "Proschiutto" and it's ready for the real thing ...

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikej77
So what did that suit end up costing?

Free.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not a fan. Jacket pulls a lot, trousers don't seem to keep a nice line and have a very low rise (subjective). The outfit is no great shakes either, tie is disproportionately enormous, pocket square is obnoxious, collar is a bit ugly.

I don't mean to hold your feet to the fire but your sig lists you as a designer and you wanted comments on your suit so I'm callin' it like I see it.

unicornwarrior

Reaction score
honestly the more people post, the more exposure his advertisement is recieving (and i'm well aware that i'm contributing)

I dig the paisley lining, only because any non-standard lining seems kind of fun to me. Other than that, the light blue stitching and buttonholes and the pinstripes all together make it look a bit cheap. Personally I'd never wear that suit, even if it was free.

Really, I'd say it looks like a guido's attempt at making a high fashion suit.

Mentionable

Reaction score
Reserve the suit for Mardis Gras!!!!! Perfect setting to look like a clow
musicboohoo[1].gif

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unicornwarrior
honestly the more people post, the more exposure his advertisement is recieving (and i'm well aware that i'm contributing) I dig the paisley lining, only because any non-standard lining seems kind of fun to me. Other than that, the light blue stitching and buttonholes and the pinstripes all together make it look a bit cheap. Personally I'd never wear that suit, even if it was free. Really, I'd say it looks like a guido's attempt at making a high fashion suit.
There is nothing wrong with the advertising. Clearly, there are people that want a suit like this and there are people who don't. This thread serves as both beacon and warning.

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Despite the spam-like nature of the original post, I don't think the suit is nearly the horror-show that some have made it out to be. The fit, while by no means perfect, is substantially better than a lot of what I've seen, even in these precincts. And while it's not a choice I would make, I think the contrast stitching is a nice, semi-dandyish touch. All-in-all, the suit's nowhere near deserving of the opprobrium that's been heaped upon it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads