• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC06 - THE SECOND COMING OF FIRE

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got mines from Mauro today. Soaking atm.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's see some pics as soon as they dry.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, I should have some by tomorrow hopefully...(trying to borrow a camera from my friend). So sorry for not having any pre-soak pics =[

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Ah, ok. Wasn't trying to be a little 5 year-old tattle-tale or anything, just being curious. Continue thread.
You prick. Even a small accidental misstep and I will rat you out so fast. I dont care how cool you think we are...

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't really find them to be that big. My new wallet had to be forced into the back pocket the first time, but it will break in and eventually slide right in there. I am glad these have lined pockets so the pocket will take longer to wear through since I am using such a hefty wallet with them.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picture017.jpg
Picture018-1.jpg
^ never realized I have a black ass.
Picture019.jpg
Picture016.jpg
There you go..my fit pic.. Will post-measurement when I get to my friend house. I seem to misplaced my measuring tape =[

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Look great! We have a few sizes left so grab these quick yo

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The more fit pics I see, these are just fantastic jeans!

borderline

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
I don't really find them to be that big. My new wallet had to be forced into the back pocket the first time, but it will break in and eventually slide right in there. I am glad these have lined pockets so the pocket will take longer to wear through since I am using such a hefty wallet with them.

OK you have a Costanza wallet. Actually, you are talking about pocket volume, I'm talking about area. That last fit pic has the pocket going down a ways below other jeans...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just got the second half of our shipment of these, and final shipment at Self Edge: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=65 After 9 months of R&D, we are pleased and honored to offer the SEXSC06 Jean; a cutting-edge collaboration style designed by Self Edge and Japan's world-renowned denim brand - Sugar Cane. Sugar Cane is the pioneer brand that got its name for manufacturing denim and other fabrics crafted from blending some of the world's best cotton and sugar cane fibers, yielding exotic, unparalleled garments that produce absolutely outrageous personality with age and wear like nothing else on the market (and they smell sweet, too, thanks to the generous blend of sugar cane). The SEXSC06 jeans offer plenty of inseam length on a mid/low-rise, narrow-leg body made with specially crafted 13oz Japanese denim produced from 50% Okinawa cotton and 50% Okinawa sugar cane that is loomed on vintage power-operated shuttle looms in such a way as to duplicate the looser, more-porous, slubby weave associated with hand-powered wooden looms from the 19th century, creating a breathable jean that's perfect for warmer climates. -13oz Slack Weave Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim -Hand Loomed Style Denim -50/50 Cotton / Sugar Cane Fiber Blend -Reinforced Crotch (Denim Patch) -Black Anodized Buttons -Buffalo Leather Tag -Pin-Check Rear Pocket Lining -Japanese Sun Stripe Pocket Bags
sexsc06_01_web-721838.jpg
sexsc06_02_web-721906.jpg
sexsc06_03_web-746696.jpg
sexsc06_04_web-746778.jpg
sexsc06_05_web-769900.jpg
sexsc06_06_web-769975.jpg
sexsc06_07_web-700099.jpg
sexsc06_08_web-700380.jpg
sexsc06_09_web-727173.jpg
sexsc06_10_web-727238.jpg

borderline

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
I don't really find them to be that big. My...had to be forced into...the first time, but it will break in and eventually slide right in there. I am glad these have ... since I am using such a hefty ... with them.
Edited for
rimshot.gif

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
Look great! We have a few sizes left so grab these quick yo

Thanks man!

I'm really digging the jeans. !

woodywoodson

Reaction score
How are you guys dealing with the 39" inseams? Hemming them? Letting them stack?

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by woodywoodson
How are you guys dealing with the 39" inseams? Hemming them? Letting them stack?

Keep in mind that you've got to hot soak them right away and that will shrink the inseam a couple of inches, depending on the size. I have a pair of 33's and my inseam went from 39" to 37" which is perfect for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads