• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baby Names

juliezax

Reaction score
If you're going to have a baby boy or a cute baby girl, what would be its name? Mine is, Eithan Rein for a baby boy and Cheska for a baby girl.
tongue.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juliezax
If you're going to have a baby boy or a cute baby girl, what would be its name? Mine is, Eithan Rein for a baby boy and Cheska for a baby girl.
tongue.gif

wtf kind of post is this? its almost as stupid as someone going on a fashion forum and constantly insulting people with lame insults like "your mom", or "in my pants". god who does that?@?!?!?

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
There isn't a middle ground between the not-so-cute and the not cute?

nope its like W says, youre either on our side or on theirs.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
What about a not-so-cute baby girl?

But-her-face for a baby girl and But-his-balls for a baby boy.

beckett

Reaction score
Owen or Patrick for a boy, McKenzie or Emerson for a girl.
tongue.gif

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tongue.gif

Sorry, but these children/adults would have tough lives. They'd have to spell and respell their names constantly and the boy would have clarify the pronounciation all throughout life.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FYI Cheska is short for Francesca, so your spelling may be off. But if you are trying to be original, itz cool.

ddml,
Henry & June? Are you a big Henry Miller fan?

For baby names, I suggest Gheybriel for a boy, and Bloodclot for a girl.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
where is that thread with the ridiculous baby names, including celebrities kids... hmm.

juliezax

Reaction score
Anyway, thank you for the people who replied politely to my topic... and for those people who are just playing around telling me what kind of post is this... for your information this category is a "GENERAL CHAT". Haven't you read this? "Discuss whatever you want: life, work, and other things not specifically style-related" or do not know how to read.

X-It

Reaction score
Anyway, thank you for the people who replied politely to my topic... and for those people who are just playing around telling me what kind of post is this... for your information this category is a "GENERAL CHAT". Haven't you read this? "Discuss whatever you want: life, work, and other things not specifically style-related" or do not know how to read.

Sorry about that, juliezax.

I like Gabriel for a baby boy.

The meaning of the name Gabriel is "God Is My Strength".
The origin of the name Gabriel is Hebrew.

and Jeremiah.

The meaning of the name Jeremiah is "God Will Uplift".
The origin of the name Jeremiah is Hebrew.

I like Agnes for a baby girl.

The meaning of the name Agnes is Pure.
The origin of the name Agnes is Greek.

Reaction score
I am not a fan of names out of holy books.
I prefer secular names that appear in songs.
The origin of a name is important. Sylvia, for example, is a nice name; it means "from the forest" or somesuch. That is good.
Sidney is good for a boy. Means something like river in the valley or something. You can call him "Sid" in an annoying voice (Nancy Spungen).

I do like Henry Miller, but I like John Henry more. I like the idea of a man struggling against terrifying machinery, and winning, but paying the ultimate cost for that success.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads