• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That first fit is great SuperBobo. I really like the colours.

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot
besides a few places like peasant, are there any places to look at/ purchase EG stuff online. (i'm talking more than 1-2 jackets) preferably most of their line. wanna see all their stuff
The people at EG do not really want anyone selling their goods online. There are a couple of people "grandfathered" in. I guess there was a time when someone else was selling the line where they allowed some accounts to sell the goods online. They said they do not think it is fair to now tell those people they cannot. They are not allowing any new accounts to do it however.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
iskogen.jpg

rotepantalone1.jpg

Good choice on shoes in the first pic and everything's put together well in the second.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd bring this thread back to life. Some of my more recent looks that have been cross-posted other places. S/S 08 Khaki Engineer Jacket A/W 08 Navy Field Vest
IMG_3167.jpg
IMG_3172.jpg

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S/S 07 Navy Fishing Shirt Jacket A/W 08 Shawl Collar Cardigan
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one thing i like about EG is that all of the thrift items i have bought over the years fit in nicely with the whole aesthetic. I recently posted a outfit in waywt that had only an EG scarf but could have been seen as all EG to the untrained. I love that.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1

EG is really versatile and very wearable. Mixes and matches with just about anything.

Jimmyleaf

Reaction score
EG tweed bedford and wool field parka with EG scarf (Good looking out Mauro!)...man i love this stuff.
IMG_9921.jpg
IMG_9927.jpg

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jimmyleaf
EG tweed bedford and wool field parka with EG scarf (Good looking out Mauro!)...man i love this stuff.

IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9927.jpg

That's an Andover, not a Bedford, but looking good.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theguy

what type of pants are those ?[/I]

Carhatt B11 washed duck pants in carhartt brown, my favourite pants...

Jimmyleaf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
That's an Andover, not a Bedford, but looking good.

Yes it is..just finished up midterm week...still not all there yet but yes it is an andover jacket. Man do i want a bedford jacket as well but couldn't seem to find the charcoal one in size Small anywhere...

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had quite the EG layering going on last night. It was dry here in Portland, but kinda chilly and High School Football was on the agenda. No pics, but I'll see if I can re-create it sometime.

Long sleeve waffle knit, flannel, EG Shawl Collar Cardi buttoned up, EG Bedford with collar up and all buttoned up, EG Plaid scarf.

Now I understand fully why EG is meant to be layered. I felt I was channeling my inner Daiki.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads