• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Wants Free Stuff?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Before I post this, I want to say im well aware this makes me the biggest tool in the history of magic and fashion forums. Im also aware my cold makes me nasal as ****.

Also plz dont tell my gf.

also for people who arent socal - enjoy cuz it gets deleted soon after.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chobochobo
I'd pay for the Tim Hamilton. Heck, I'd pay for most of the stuff
smile.gif
but not by embarrassing myself.
laugh.gif

Yah I'm sure the big ticket items will be left over.

Originally Posted by Baron
I wanted in on the hilarity but I don't think I need a shirt. I'd take those the Bastian pants but you might want to save those for someone young and fresh.

Okay fine send me your address.
They will be perfect for you

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Before I post this, I want to say im well aware this makes me the biggest tool in the history of magic and fashion forums. Im also aware my cold makes me nasal as ****.

Also plz dont tell my gf.

also for people who arent socal - enjoy cuz it gets deleted soon after.

The first SF sees of my magic:

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Jferg4350

Reaction score
Prada size 41 cream shirt with thin pink/brown stripes
Prada size 42 black/white check shirt

Id like those if they are available and the tim hamilton blazer if its not already taken

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chobochobo
I'd pay for the Tim Hamilton. Heck, I'd pay for most of the stuff
smile.gif
but not by embarrassing myself.
laugh.gif

There is no shame in me being a gay clown. I'm proud. Now that i figured out how to get it off my phone, i can share it with the world.

Just to add to the ridiculousness of this thread (stole this from sufu friend max)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

holy ******* ****

miu miu trench is yours

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first SF sees of my magic:

worship.gif

davo10375

Reaction score
Because I'm a nice guy ill give you the options;

80's party picture (featuring tight pink pants)
topless pool photo
nipple flash extravanagsa
****'d up picture featuring the colour purple

Highly reccomend option number one...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
free clothes? I'll pay for int'l shipping. You still owe me a bathing suit
smile.gif
edit: goddamnit magician, are you coming onto me?

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My heart was warmed a little by that Magician video.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads