• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Wants Free Stuff?

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drool.gif

I'll fightt MetroStyles for it.

Silverback

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of Sketchers and or Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes, Marc Ecko Jeans, an Ed Hardy T-Shirt and an 8-Ball Leather jacket made of something that may or may not be leather.

6172177.jpg

Thank you!

daft

Reaction score
I would love free stuff. If you have anything in my size. I am a 5XL in shirts 54L in Jackets, 19 in Trainers, and 17E in dress shoes. Would be highly appreciated.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
drool.gif

I'll fightt MetroStyles for it.

I'm a lovah, not a fighter. Besides, I just want the 38 stuff.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take some free marble Jil :p

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture of me all hunky and shirtless and sweaty and ready for LUURRRHHVVEE!

robshirtless193.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I'll take some free marble Jil :p
Were you guys all just joking about it or are there really marble jil socks/underwear? Also, pg2g- if you see any marbe jil shirts on sale, you pm me. edit: tagutcow raised the stake to pasty, creepy levels. MJK underwear fit pic contest for best janws?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would probably love anything you're giving away. Young straight guy here, open to "creative" arrangements! I'm actually a 13, but I might be able to swing a 12 in some shoes. NY pickup is possible as well.

I am pretty confident that I am the only guy able to offer magic.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Taut has REALLY raised the bar....

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Were you guys all just joking about it or are there really marble jil socks/underwear? Also, pg2g- if you see any marbe jil shirts on sale, you pm me.
It would be sick if there were marble undergarments. And SoCal said the Barney's and Saks buyers didn't get any marble. Sounds like the Jil store is the only place to get it. For what its worth, I did think of you when I was looking at the CdG socks on sale :p

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads