• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are these shoes too busy?

AlexDeLarge

Reaction score
multieyepk3.jpg
Or do you like them? need opinions.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
overpriced- just get original chucks.

they also look like something out of the nightmare before christmas

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Smooth. Because they look like they came from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Are they suede?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long of a shoelace would you need for that? Btw, don't like.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
I would engage in sexual relations with George's mom on the popular yet defunct TV Show, Seinfeld, before I would engage in sexual relations with that footwear. I would also insert my [body part that is unique to males] into the void that is created by that three eyed thing's mouth in bam!s post. In other words, try some different shoes.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's amazing the little "variations" that designers come up with to do to a classic item, then turn around and charge an arm and a leg for the item.

It's even more amazing that people would happily pay to have something with a designer label on it.

Stick with the original.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge
multieyepk3.jpg

Or do you like them? need opinions.

They look like something a kid would wear. These should not be worn by anyone after high school IMO.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok i got a pair of these:
shoes_iaec1104075.jpg
shoes_ihec1104075.jpg
you can either lace them with black or white leather laces for 70 bucks worth it?

AlexDeLarge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spacemanvt
ok i got a pair of these:
shoes_iaec1104075.jpg

shoes_ihec1104075.jpg

you can either lace them with black or white leather laces
for 70 bucks worth it?

I think those look like clown shoes.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry
I would engage in sexual relations with George's mom on the popular yet defunct TV Show, Seinfeld, before I would engage in sexual relations with that footwear. I would also insert my [body part that is unique to males] into the void that is created by that three eyed thing's mouth in bam!s post.

In other words, try some different shoes.

There are likely sex therapists in your local yellow pages, hurting for business with the economy the way it is.

OP-stay far away from those shoes.....please.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the ones I posted look pretty good IRL.
not sure if they are worth the price even at 40% off tho

dopamine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spacemanvt
I think the ones I posted look pretty good IRL.
not sure if they are worth the price even at 40% off tho

They look good if that's the specific look you're going for. I vastly prefer the leather John Varvatos Chucks or the slip-on dark grey canvas ones.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
spaceman- those look cool, man. Don't listen to the other fuddy duddies in this thread. They want you to look like a boring tool. Are they canvas or leather? I wouldn't mind having a beat to **** pair. Or maybe **** around with dyeing/distressing. ****, i wish i didn't have white shoes already. maybe if i made them another color though (canvas should be easy to dye)

alex- I don't like those particular ones. The color is boring and don't like the idea of suede. I kinda like the black w/slightly yellowed midsole, or the cream colored ones. I'm down with the multi-lace chucks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads