• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I've redone my entire shoe wardrobe in the past 2-1/2 months. Borgioli Wingtips BB Peal suede wings BB Peal suede chukkas BB Peal tan plaintoe wings (on their way!) Rider RBCB1 shell cordovan chukkas C&J for Robert Old Norfolk captoe boots (on their way!) NOS Florsheim ankle boots (just bought em from B&S 15 minutes ago) I think I'm going to have to take a break now.
Nice selection there, sounds good now for some pictures?
Originally Posted by robin
last_cover_12.jpg

Thanks for reminding me ...

tricota

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
google? or are you that slow..
smile.gif

They do have a web presence, but no web store..

get ready for some luxury..

www.valextra.com

No, I did find the website, and they do have some nice things, though not a very good website. So I just wanted to know if there was a direct online store. Sometimes these sites are a bit confusing to me, more focused on making their website a "design aspect", rather then giving vallueble product informating and a chance for people to actually buy something...Or maybe I am just slow...
smile.gif

Thanks anyways...

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tricota
No, I did find the website, and they do have some nice things, though not a very good website. So I just wanted to know if there was a direct online store. Sometimes these sites are a bit confusing to me, more focused on making their website a "design aspect", rather then giving vallueble product informating and a chance for people to actually buy something...Or maybe I am just slow...
smile.gif

Thanks anyways...

You're right- many sites are more like brand calling cards but are not a retailing presence.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tricota
smile.gif

Thanks anyways...

One of the major appeals of brands like Valextra is that it is not available everywhere. I have always admired from a far & did not want to start until I knew I was able to have easy access. I have this SF OCD thing where I can't stop at one!

Now that I am moving to a city where there is a Valextra store... I will be poor! But have great leather goods.

As much as I like Bottega Veneta, the fact that it has gone mass has made me look beyond. Though I still like their luggage..

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
BB Peal suede wings? Which one is that? I think I have those.

Yeah, they're the really long and kinda pointy ones in a very light tan color. They were the subject of a few threads about 2 months back. I hesitated and hesitated and then a pair came back in stock in my size after they had disappeared for a bit last month during the 25% off sale and I finally pounced.

I actually don't love the shape - they're a bit pointy and lack refinement, but they're so comfortable and just fun for wearing with jeans and cords I can't resist.

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About three or four weeks ago, I said, in another thread, that I had ordered 3 white twill shirts from H&H in their sale. I picked them up at the PO today, and I can honestly say that, at that sale price, they are the best shirts I've ever purchased. Certainly superior to those CF shirts I waited for for over a year and a half and paid 5 times as much for. And, the little touch I appreciate a lot is that they put their name on the collar stays!
smile.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Jil Sander cut out runway shoes:
L1020768.jpg
L1020769.jpg
L1020770.jpg
L1020772.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Victor Osbourne diamond hat in charcoal w/ black grosgain ribbon. Will be finished in 2 weeks
V-2OWomensFall08.jpg

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
pretty lady.

She looks like she can pitch a mean softball.

That's a very cool hat, though, SoCal.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Seaward and Stearns wool tie and plaid square.

Very nice - I love wool ties

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ CG
I'm feeling "Seaward and Stearns wool tie and plaid square"
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ Christofuh ... you need to start a thread where you post full size pics of the women in your avatars!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads