• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Why would we ban you? We had a douchebag contest, for Chrissakes.

lol8[1].gif

The last one took place right as I joined the forum. I remember reading it and thinking it was hilarious, but knew I was missing a lot of inside jokes. To think, I've been training for the next one for almost a year now, and there's no sign of another one coming anytime soon.
frown.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
lol8[1].gif

The last one took place right as I joined the forum. I remember reading it and thinking it was hilarious, but knew I was missing a lot of inside jokes. To think, I've been training for the next one for almost a year now, and there's no sign of another one coming anytime soon.
frown.gif

Now that you are here there is no need for a contest!
laugh.gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
pwned.jpg

I see Conne has been pming you pics from my facebook account, eh?

So posting on SF while half-assing through cooking school is what Zangief does after Street Fighter?
bounce2.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
worship.gif

I see Conne has been pming you pics from my facebook account, eh?

you fool! that's my pop!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
So posting on SF while half-assing through cooking school is what Zangief does after Street Fighter?
bounce2.gif

Half-assed would describe 90% of my life, but thankfully, that hasn't been the case since I started here.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
He also helpfully trawls white supremacist sites for news stories about black criminality.
oh geez the one time I didn't vet my news sources...
smile.gif
Now I'm more careful to only quote from reputable sources... that one slipped by me that one time - let's not perpetuate fallacies or insinuate anything that isn't there, RJmanbearpig.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Can we get a new "ignore" function so that Manton vs. FNB threads don't clutter my screen?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

frown.gif

The first douchebag contest was art. The second was cute and all, but the first was SF at its finest. There were like nine members covertly working together behind the scenes to ensure maximum snark. Was the most brilliant trolling we ever had.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
The first douchebag contest was art. The second was cute and all, but the first was SF at its finest. There were like nine members covertly working together behind the scenes to ensure maximum snark. Was the most brilliant trolling we ever had.

The problem was, we did not wait a full year to launch the second one. That faux pas did it in.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't anywhere near a clothing forum yet back then, but I have a feeling if I joined Styleforum back in around 2002 I woulda had a lot of fun. Just like how TFS was fun when I first found it in 2004, Sufu in 2005, etc.

LabelKing has been around since then...man he's an old timer.

and i vaguely remember hearing about Conne being involved in some drama that escalated out of SF into real life...when was this? Isn't he a freshman in college now? Man that must've been one helluva high school social life he was having...

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black

and i vaguely remember hearing about Conne being involved in some drama that escalated out of SF into real life....

Alex Kabbaz bought him a plane ticket to attend Sartorial Excellence in New York. He didn't show. Brouhaha ensued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads