• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
You guys should go easy on Kodiak. He may be picking up on a lot of sufu approved brands and items, but they fit him perfectly and they work for him. He looks better dressed than a lot of people that have been posting here for years IMO.
Agreed. He looks better in Diors than 99% of the people on SuFu. He may look generic to internet forum-land, but he's dressing for high school.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
You guys should go easy on Kodiak. He may be picking up on a lot of sufu approved brands and items, but they fit him perfectly and they work for him. He looks better dressed than a lot of people that have been posting here for years IMO.
This was what I was trying to get across in a rather haphazard way. Well put. Walking down the street, he's doing very well. One might criticise originality, but it definitely looks solid.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Yeah, like you for starters.

(cough) oversized-boo (cough) samis (cough)

You haven't even seen the samis, man. And I'm done with BoO, even sized correctly the shirt tail sucks :p

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** that reminds me I still need to sell my lavendar pinpoint boo size L.

Must snap pics.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
This was what I was trying to get across in a rather haphazard way. Well put. Walking down the street, he's doing very well. One might criticise originality, but it definitely looks solid.

I think a lot of the complaints have much more to do with Kodiak's attitude then his appearance. He's made himself a presence on several other forums (other than sufu) and it has gone spectacularly badly, to say the least.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yeah but he's provided us with lots of entertainment so I can't complain.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I kind of get the impression that almost any conversation with Kodiak involves him mentioning that he's wearing Diors and that they cost $355.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
waywt3252yhgs.jpg
imagine the other foot, it looks the same. thrift sweater (scottish cashmere) PRL shirt sf x eg belt RRL jeans eddie greens

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I kind of get the impression that almost any conversation with Kodiak involves him mentioning that he's wearing Diors and that they cost $355.
Hah, I don't talk about my clothes...

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry
whats the fun in paying ten times the amount of money for something you admit is not much different then stuff bought in 'bargain bins' I don't understand, maybe i dont 'have an eye'.
i did not admit the clothing itself is not much different than bargain bin material, what i said was to the casual passerby the clothes look relatively unassuming (e.g. could have come from some layman brand like 'Giordano', if you are familiar with the HK mass chain store) until you study the details up close, fabric, etc. why the HELL would i pay ten times the amount of money for something that might as well be from the bargain bin...that's pretty much what i've gone against my entire 'style career.' Actually, that kind of spending is precisely what I try to avoid. The internet does a good job of twisting people's words or putting some in their mouths when they weren't there to begin with.
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry
admittedly I have seen some of your fits and don't really think you look better than someone wearing bargain bin clothing
Mission accomplished. It's not to your tastes or you don't relate, i'm cool with that. But thanks for discussing it regardless.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yo, jet. Post a pic in your cdg pants. The gauntlet has been laid by me this morning in mine. Also, what size are they, L? You should just mail them to me instead actually

They're xl but they didn't have any l's so for 120 I scooped anyway. I'll probably get them taken in or wear a belt but they taper so much they look fine with the loafers when I got them pinned up. They're on the way wait by the mailbox and just when you think they won't be showing up wait a few more days.

Brutus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I think a lot of the complaints have much more to do with Kodiak's attitude then his appearance. He's made himself a presence on several other forums (other than sufu) and it has gone spectacularly badly, to say the least.

Kodiak, have you been cheating on SF or is it just your other personality because your attitude doesn't seem to offend too many here. What's going on?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brutus
Kodiak, have you been cheating on SF or is it just your other personality because your attitude doesn't seem to offend too many here. What's going on?
Hey, sometimes you leave a coat hangers and come back a whore.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
They're xl but they didn't have any l's so for 120 I scooped anyway. I'll probably get them taken in or wear a belt but they taper so much they look fine with the loafers when I got them pinned up. They're on the way wait by the mailbox and just when you think they won't be showing up wait a few more days.

Next time you see this for $120 in a size M, you better let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads