• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stylish eye glasses

SwedishFish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by metkirk
I wear these: Armani GA 467 I'd be getting some Oliver Peoples in the near future, should check out their Boxley eyeglasses.
I just updated my prescription and got myself a new pair of Oliver Peoples eyeglasses--Riley. I look like a total geek, but I love the frames.

chiral

Reaction score
My latest pair is some NDG-1 collabs from Oliver Peoples. Love these frames, and have gotten more compliments on them than any previous pair.

kubrick555

Reaction score
I have a beautiful pair of Cutler and Gross in a wayfrarer style in tortoise and blue.

I should snap a pic, as I can't find them anywhere online.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thinking about getting this:

or

Or

all between $280 and $340. Will probably pay about half that after I use my insurance. Must try them on first though...

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm currently rocking these from SALT:

wayne2.jpg

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the MSRP is on the NDG-1xOliver peoples collabs? The frame itself and an estimate with lenses would be great...

Thanks

Sandwiches

Reaction score
Picture15-1.png
These just got here from vintagesunglasses.de. They need to to be fitted with rx lenses. Currently I'm wearing Versace 1082 frames, like everyone else.

SwedishFish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Can anyone tell me what the MSRP is on the NDG-1xOliver peoples collabs? The frame itself and an estimate with lenses would be great...

Thanks

I recently purchased the Oliver Peoples Riley frame--I assume the price is about the same (similar materials and construction): I paid just under $600 with the most pimped out lenses (all the fancy coatings). A little pricey, but I love the frames and tell myself it was worth it.
blush.gif

turboman808

Reaction score
have a pair of rimless burberry glasses9can't remember which model) and a pair of rimless Emporio Armani Model: E.ARMANI 9169

I found they both are stylish without making me a fashion victim which I see alot of now.

unko

Reaction score
just got these today - they are by Bevel:
(xpost from WAYWT)

111008.jpg

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I been in a few shops that carry Oliver Peoples in NYC but none of them carry the NDG-1. Anyone know any locations that carry them? I have used the locator on the OP website..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads