• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Im going nuts finding a jacket.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im trying to find a Black Slim fit jacket/Pea coat for less then $300. All the ones I find that I like there sold out of my size which is a small. Im trying to ind something dior-esque looking.

Here are the ones I saw that they dont have in my size to give you a feel for what I am looking for.

m65_black_wool.jpg

SHAD-MO111_V1-BIG.jpg

Something like VVVVV but not as long.
p1194_1.jpg

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try H&M

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I live remotely near one I would but the closest one is 16 hours away from me.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ZARA makes some very similar looking ones in different styles.
They fit real slim and right within you budget, you might even be able to get two with the $300 budget.

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Etrruyol
thanks a lot , bump up up up!! When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.  You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.  When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.  You thanked her by saying, "It's none of your business."  When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.  You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you."  When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.  You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.  When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.  You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.  When you were 24, she met your fiance10 and asked about your plans for the future.  You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"  When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.  You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.  When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.  You thanked her by telling her, "Things are different now."  When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.  You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now."  When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.  You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.  And then one day she quietly died.  And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.  "Rock me baby, rock me all night long."  "The hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world".Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------------------------- Pet products, dog bed, pet supply wow power level, WoW Power Leveling,

nerd fail.

brimley

Reaction score

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
You've been on here almost two years and you still don't know not to quote spammers?

the rules don't apply to me, don't you know that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads