• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween costumes

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have a feeling I'll see lots of girls dressed as Palin. Could be hot. . .
I think you're right.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have a feeling I'll see lots of girls dressed as Palin. Could be hot. . .

My freshman year, we used to head down to the frat houses to party and whatnot. I remember a few parties with the theme "CEO's and Office Hoes." It was pretty badass. Lots of Palin types.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Handlethevibe

Reaction score
Frank Booth
69198990_ph1.jpg

Not that original, but still cool.

Subcomandante Marcos
ezln_subcomandante_marcos.jpg

340x.jpg

Only cool **** I could think of.

Clemson

Reaction score
Soccer Referee - complete with whistle, red/yellow card, and notebook. Would work great: Girl drops her drink or something? Give her a yellow and record her name in the notebook. If she does it again, pull out red and eject her. \t
colgate.gif

forsbergacct2000

Reaction score
I've always been a Halloweenie. If forced to do a costume, I do the white sheet / ghost thing.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Countertenor
John Waters

Oh hell yes. im gonna start growing the moustache now.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of being a blow-up doll. I was gonna just wear a shiny skin colored outfit and a flat wig and put a red ring around my mouth and then paint my mouth and the area inside the ring black or skin colored. Of course I would have to add some details to the skin but that would be easy.

Oh and for future reference, pageboys on Capitol Hill don't have milk mustaches, they have man-milk mustaches.

jungleline

Reaction score
I'm going as Robin Hood. The Errol Flynn version, no less. It was my favorite movie as a kid, mostly because my dad would always watch it with me.

Anyway, I'm already taking a lot of **** for it! Would any of you guys actually willingly wear tights with a costume, or have I gone batshit crazy?

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dwight Schrute:
yellow short-sleeved point collar shirt
yellow "abstract" tie
casio calculator watch

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I told one of my friends that she should be a ring pop for Halloween. That would be amazing. I would die.

Sprezzatura2010

Reaction score
I'm hitting the Halloween parties as the Green Man from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

coopster

Reaction score
i was thinking of dressing as bill murray from "what about bob?" with the leather shoes and dress socks kahki shorts and the "dont hassle me im local" t-shirt. I was thinking I could add the fishbowl necklace as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads