• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's list things we hate, Clothingwise

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
RE- tight pants, just like ultra baggy pants you can feel safer knowing that if you blindsided them, they wouldn't be able to catch you.

ArtisticShowcase

Reaction score
Every time a see a girl walking around campus, whether my age or a prospective student's mother on a university tour, wearing a tracksuit, I want to gag.

Its even better (I mean worse) when the bottoms say Juicy on the bum.

plifeisgoodq

Reaction score
- Jeans with graphics, especially in the crotch area.
- Girls' shorts/sweatpants with writing **********.

Whenever I try to read what the writing says, the wearer gives me dirty looks. I hate it. I instinctively read whatever text is within my field of vision, so naturally when people wear clothing with writing in certain places...

SwedishFish

Reaction score
Cheap Monday jeans. Pants should be fitted but neither I nor the world wants to see the outline of your junk. They're simply too tight.
+1 on many things that have already been listed: crocs, sweatpants, etc.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by plifeisgoodq
- Jeans with graphics, especially in the crotch area.
- Girls' shorts/sweatpants with writing **********.

Whenever I try to read what the writing says, the wearer gives me dirty looks. I hate it. I instinctively read whatever text is within my field of vision, so naturally when people wear clothing with writing in certain places...

The problem is that you're being weaselly and surrepetitious about it. Be the Alpha Male. Be totally blatant and unapologetic about the fact that you're looking at a woman's butt, while broadcasting to all within earshot, "DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!"

The glances thrown back at you will no longer be ones of "Die in a fire, loser", but rather ones of, "I yearn to be ravaged by your man meat!"

Jeffz

Reaction score
-bleached out denim
-Skinny jeans with oversized tops
-damp denim that is rolled up into a ball and thrown into the closet; the next morning having the person wear it and claim to have mad whiskers/honeycombs. <--- kids in high school
-"I rep Bay Area/ SF" shirts. *f' you guys, no you don't* <--- I wanna shoot myself each time i see it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
The problem is that you're being weaselly and surrepetitious about it. Be the Alpha Male. Be totally blatant and unapologetic about the fact that you're looking at a woman's butt, while broadcasting to all within earshot, "DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!"

The glances thrown back at you will no longer be ones of "Die in a fire, loser", but rather ones of, "I yearn to be ravaged by your man meat!"

haha word

Seanallen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jeffz
-damp denim that is rolled up into a ball and thrown into the closet; the next morning having the person wear it and claim to have mad whiskers/honeycombs. <--- kids in high school
I'm tempted.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like noobs have a lot of hate

woodywoodson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cgardel
8) Polo shirts and t-shirts worn by guys with toothpicks for arms.

What are guys with skinny arms supposed to wear in the summer in warm climates when everybody else is wearing t-shirts or polo shirts?

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Seems like noobs have a lot of hate

They are the ones with the most hate, actually...

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemax
Do some pushups.

Okay, let me try...

*NNNnnnrrRRRRGGHHhhh*

*HNNNNGGGGHHhhh*

Nope, no-can-do. What now, Einstein?

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those boots that look long and flat...never seen anyone pull those off, even though everyone tries

Seanallen

Reaction score
Square toed boots and shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads