• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
How do you put quotes into your sig?

hit quote on the post you want for your sig. Copy it, go to your user cp select edit sig and paste it in
smile.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by metroman
You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature

So I will say this once and never again!

Act like a Vtech preppy ***** making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all ******* fake..... WELL **** YOU and the horse you rode in on.

TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER ******!
AND **** YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.

WOOOOOOO, I feel so honoured that I broke that trolls back (no gay).

So with the whole disabled thing was he a reincarnation of Jinda's buddy?

K

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
How do you put quotes into your sig?
The same way you quote somebody in a post. Just copy the text along with the tags into your sig. Arrgggghhh...too late...

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lady Canuker
WOO HOO!! Senior again *happy sigh*

J you nearly gave me a heart attack but thanks for putting things back again
worship.gif

Oh, my Lady! You just gave me a heart attack... your new Avatar is... ouch, sigh!
inlove.gif

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
Oh, my Lady! You just gave me a heart attack... your new Avatar is... ouch, sigh!
inlove.gif

Thanks!

SirSuturesALot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the fastest way of viewing your own profile? It used to be readily accessible through the red menu at the top, but no longer. I like that feature because it allows me to search for posts I've made in the past - not so I can stalk myself, but so I can use it as a shortcut to view responses to threads I'd been interested enough in to post.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot
What's the fastest way of viewing your own profile? It used to be readily accessible through the red menu at the top, but no longer. I like that feature because it allows me to search for posts I've made in the past - not so I can stalk myself, but so I can use it as a shortcut to view responses to threads I'd been interested enough in to post.
If you just want to do that, click the arrow by "My Posts" at the top, then "Threads I've posted in". Or go to "Quick Links" then "My Profile".

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
quick question for the mods, why dont we have a pinned quick question thread in men's clothing like in streetwear?

thanks guys.

SirSuturesALot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
If you just want to do that, click the arrow by "My Posts" at the top, then "Threads I've posted in". Or go to "Quick Links" then "My Profile".

That's what is so strange... I don't see "Quick Links" anymore, nor do I see "My Posts" either. Either my browser is acting funky or I am going to feel like an idiot when I finally realize it was under my nose all along.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot
That's what is so strange... I don't see "Quick Links" anymore, nor do I see "My Posts" either. Either my browser is acting funky or I am going to feel like an idiot when I finally realize it was under my nose all along.
Weird, try another browser? Maybe something is blocking the Javascript that does those links or something?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I noticed that the links change up top in some versions of Safari and Chrome.

SirSuturesALot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Weird, try another browser? Maybe something is blocking the Javascript that does those links or something?

You're right, the links come back when I use Firefox.

In Chrome, I see:
User CP
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
Log Out

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
WOOOOOOO, I feel so honoured that I broke that trolls back (no gay). So with the whole disabled thing was he a reincarnation of Jinda's buddy? K
Ah, Metroman, we hardly knew ye (thank god). He broke the primary rule of trollism, one that the Japanese have taught for a long time: The nail that sticks up gets pounded back down. OR, perhaps for SF purposes, the troll who posts too much gets the Banhammer.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by metroman
You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature

So I will say this once and never again!

Act like a Vtech preppy ***** making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all ******* fake..... WELL **** YOU and the horse you rode in on.

TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER ******!
AND **** YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.

Er, what is a Vtech preppy *****?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Ah, Metroman, we hardly knew ye (thank god).

He broke the primary rule of trollism, one that the Japanese have taught for a long time:

The nail that sticks up gets pounded back down.

OR, perhaps for SF purposes, the troll who posts too much gets the Banhammer.

I don't know about that. His "people pissed off per post" ratio is right up there with the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads