• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just caught the episode and I concur it was prettty bad.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Agree that the episode was pretty bad.

However, the Katie Morgan announcement didn't bother me. I don't watch enough Appreciation to recognize her without Turtle's comment.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great episode tonight, one of my favorite actually. It looks like Ari will get offered a studio job in the next.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah it wasn't a bad episode. That heart attack was pretty "convenient" though. That's what the ****** gets for hating on Ari, though.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Great episode tonight, one of my favorite actually. It looks like Ari will get offered a studio job in the next.

Wow. Unreal. This was by far the worst of the season and that's saying a lot.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StockwellDay
Wow. Unreal. This was by far the worst of the season and that's saying a lot.

If you honestly thought it was terrible why do you even watch the show?

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
If you honestly thought it was terrible why do you even watch the show?

I'm a fan of the show. At least I was a fan. It used to be one of my favorite shows on television. This season has been an absolute train wreck save for the episode 2 weeks ago.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Damn - how short are those actors?

Phil Mickelson is my size (6'3" and I've stood next to him so I know that's true) and he looked like a giant on the golf course next to the other guys.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StockwellDay
I'm a fan of the show. At least I was a fan. It used to be one of my favorite shows on television. This season has been an absolute train wreck save for the episode 2 weeks ago.

I really don't see how you could be much of a fan if you honestly believe this entire season was a "train wreck" except for 1 episode. There were a few bad parts here and there, but it's still Entourage.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far 3 out of 6 episodes sucked. 2 were great and 1 was OK. Not a great average for Entourage... I'm not giving up hope completely for this season though.

We need more Amanda and Josh Weinstein to re-focus the series on Ari. Grenier is getting worse every episode

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
WTF was up with the plot line about Dom? Did they just feel sorry for him with The Wire ending? That was a mess IMO.

The golf course bit was a little too orchestrated. I mean, to get "Bob" as part of the 4-some? And the whole ambi-dexterous? Puh-leeze. I liked the MI though and it could get interesting again if Ari does indeed get a gig at the studio.

Totally agree, the more the show focuses on Ari, the funnier it will be. The more it's on Drama, the more it sucks. That character only has worth as a wanna-be side kick and the show suffers when that role is breached IMO.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This season is a waste of time...

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dom is one of the worst TV characters of all time.

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the series, yet again. Mind you, I'm not judging it against Dickens or Mamet, as it seems some of you are...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads