• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ben Hogan Pants

mbell

Reaction score
I was checking out the sale at NM Last Call and saw some Ben Hogan wool pants on the clearance rack. After all the markdowns they would come to about $25. The retail was $125 or $135, I think. The quality seemed decent, say HSM level.

I've never really looked at Ben Hogan stuff before. Any opinions on it? I assume they are golf pants put I didn't really notice anything that set them apart from conventional dress pants. Should there be a difference?

mike

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I were going to buy from a clothing line named after a dead golfer I'd choose Bobby Jones .
wink.gif

hadamulletonce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
If I were going to buy from a clothing line named after a dead golfer I'd choose Bobby Jones .
wink.gif

+1

Hickey Freeman makes Bobby Jones Apparel.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
price is good... do they fit well?

mbell

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
price is good... do they fit well?

They did fit pretty well. I was more focused on two other pairs of pants I ended up getting (RLPL and Zanella about $50 each). I may go to the Brooks Brothers outlet this weekend. If I don't do too much damage there I may go back to have a second look at the Ben Hogan pants.

mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads