• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am talking about the creases below the lap. The thigh to be exact. I know it's noon but I am only starting....

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erbs
^^^

That's because on LHT twill denim creases go against the twill lines on the right leg and with them on the left leg. It is easier to form creases against the grain, so the right leg ends up with more creases.

It is the exact opposite on RHT denim. My Samurais have more creases on the left leg because the go against the grain of the RHT denim.

My new standards have more creases on the right leg though, and they're not LHT as far as I know?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
I am talking about the creases below the lap. The thigh to be exact. I know it's noon but I am only starting....
That's what I'm referring to, too. I know it sounds weird but usually when people talk about the lap they're referring to the thigh. Weird, huh?

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
That's what I'm referring to, too.

I know it sounds weird but usually when people talk about the lap they're referring to the thigh. Weird, huh?

Not me. Lap is scrotum level thigh is below.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well when shes is on my lap she is rubbing all over my crotch. If she tries any funny business like grinding on my thighs I slide down in the chair so she has no choice but to ride on my crotch so I can get my damn moneys worth!

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaa. You are a quick one.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ironheart 634S, 1 year wear @ 3-4 times a week, two washes:

ironhearts3p12.jpg

ironhearts3p2.jpg

ironhearts3p3.jpg

ironhearts3p4.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those are though huh?

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I assume you mean tough? If so, yes. I tend to wear through the crotch of jeans just about the same time they are starting to fade nicely. These haven't lost any thickness at all in that area, I imagine I'll be able to wear them until they are light blue and that's saying something.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Just got my Dior Homme raw black silver selvages today.
front.jpg
side.jpg
back.jpg

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good fit kodiak. but dear lord it looks like you could have sized down one more. haha what size are those?

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot
good fit kodiak. but dear lord it looks like you could have sized down one more. haha what size are those?
what...i could barely get the top clasp closed. they're size 26.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads