• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My X has moved on and I feel sick...

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend of a year about two weeks ago. I have moved on and messed around with girls and felt no remorse. Today she told me that she hooked up with one of my friends and now I feel sick to my stomach. I can't seem to shake this feeling, I have never felt this hurt before.

Any advice?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.
-Edmorel

IDirector

Reaction score
Might want to check out if she gave you and STD.

You should find out and tell her if she did give you one so she can prevent transmission of the disease.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Seriously, what's with all the "woooooh me my gf and I broke up!!! HELP ME!" threads lately.

Grow up and realize it happens. It's ******. That's life. Everyone of us here over the age of 19 has been through it, at least once.

Find a new girlfriend. Try something new (maybe find a boyfriend!) Take up a new hobby. Read the oeuvre of Jlibourel and edmorel. Go backpacking across Europe.

DON'T look for help or advice on an internet forum. That's the dumbest thing you can do.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
I broke up with my girlfriend of a year about two weeks ago. I have moved on and messed around with girls and felt no remorse. Today she told me that she hooked up with one of my friends and now I feel sick to my stomach. I can't seem to shake this feeling, I have never felt this hurt before.

Any advice?

The individual she hooked up with is no friend of yours.

You are in a sensitive stage and I can commiserate. It is important for you to give it a good while before talking to her. I would honestly recommend 2 months; a year is a long time to be with someone and I'm sure emotions are still raw.

Try not to let her actions influence you at all. Enjoy yourself and push her to the back of your mind; you don't need to directly confront these emotions - merely allow them to subside like the ruinous floodwaters they are.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
The individual she hooked up with is no friend of yours. You are in a sensitive stage and I can commiserate. It is important for you to give it a good while before talking to her. I would honestly recommend 2 months; a year is a long time to be with someone and I'm sure emotions are still raw. Try not to let her actions influence you at all. Enjoy yourself and push her to the back of your mind; you don't need to directly confront these emotions - merely allow them to subside like the ruinous floodwaters they are.
Yeah, but your advice is no good here, because with all of your ex's subsequent boyfriends, you just made them disappear and you used a magic potion to make them love you again. So, -1 to you, Magic Man; this thread is for "normal folk."
wink.gif

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just didn't expect to feel this way. I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her, never thought this would produce these feelings inside me. I am trying not to get confused as to what my feelings are for her, if they even exist.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^lulz at rach2jlc.

You'd be surprised at how threatening future boyfriends of ex's have found me and my rather unique profession. I have heard reports of great discomfort at "your ******* magician ex." There is something oddly flirtatious and sexual about magic that tends to unnerve people - especially the more insecure of the male gender.

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a source of personal pride.

Not to hijack the Op's thread though. It's a really ****** situation that I've been in and I can't stress the importance of some time and distance enough.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
^lulz at rach2jlc. .
Is that some kind of hex or something??? I never know whether to trust you or not. I still think all that cutesy "rabbit in my Ann D jacket" **** is just a cover for something much more nefarious. But, just in case you are thinking of doing anything shifty... I know some Hatians and for $10 and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, they'll do some mean Voodoo on your ass... Look at my new avatar... it's keeping its eye on you, buddy...
smile.gif

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
put two pieces of salami between the mattress and the box spring and **** the everloving hell out of it.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her

And YOU feel sick....

Eagle

Reaction score
I just didn't expect to feel this way. I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her, never thought this would produce these feelings inside me. I am trying not to get confused as to what my feelings are for her, if they even exist.

Well now that's different. You're just a self-absorbed, shallow assh*le. But, don't worry...you will get over it!
frown.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It sucks. You will feel ****** about this for a while. It won't go away any time soon, even if you meet other girls (unless you meet one you really really like). Time is the only cure, as well as removing your ex and your friend from your life. Good luck, and I feel for you man.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
It sucks. You will feel ****** about this for a while. It won't go away any time soon, even if you meet other girls (unless you meet one you really really like). Time is the only cure, as well as removing your ex and your friend from your life. Good luck, and I feel for you man.

+1.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics