• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to Not Get Caught Cheating?

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed with the classy crowd on this forum. I'm sure this thread would have been hot topic on the GQ forums. LOL.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
Foolproof disguise....

stache2.jpg

After or before taking this soft cheapest Appreciation scene? That is really...Euy!

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Besides being a disgusting thing to do to someone you supposedly care about, cheating is more trouble than it's worth, so I would guess that most of those who cheat are after the thrill of it and/or working out some really screwed up emotional ****. Therapy is the preferred route, IMO.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
After or before taking this soft cheapest Appreciation scene? That is really...Euy!

What's this all bout?

Lucky7

Reaction score
It's nice to hear that most of you seem to not only have great style, but a true sense of "integrity." The best way to not get caught cheating is to date/marry someone that you truly care about. The trend nowadays is to just settle, whether it be a girlfriend, a car, a job, or even something to eat. Go out and get what you truly want, not what just comes along. I travel for business frequently, and some friends always ask me why I do not cheat...It's easy for me..I come home to the one I love end of story.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
What's this all bout?

This is all about how to not get caught cheating.
rotflmao.gif

Originally Posted by Lucky7
It's nice to hear that most of you seem to not only have great style, but a true sense of "integrity." The best way to not get caught cheating is to date/marry someone that you truly care about. The trend nowadays is to just settle, whether it be a girlfriend, a car, a job, or even something to eat. Go out and get what you truly want, not what just comes along. I travel for business frequently, and some friends always ask me why I do not cheat...It's easy for me..I come home to the one I love end of story.

Awesome!
worship.gif

emperor3d

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
I'm impressed with the classy crowd on this forum. I'm sure this thread would have been hot topic on the GQ forums. LOL.

I, too, am impressed with moral uprightedness (made that up) of everyone in here. A raised pint to all with morals as it relates to interpersonal relationships.

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lucky7
The best way to not get caught cheating is to date/marry someone that you truly care about.
Indeed. And when that person agrees to an open relationship, it becomes ideal.

Mr T

Reaction score
Cheating is a gift man gives to himself.

Montgomery Burns

kalice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Most girls will cheat on you when presented with something richer, better looking, more successful, etc... Get yours, son.

While there are girls who are nothing better than gold-diggers, most girls will NOT instantly cheat just cuz something bigger and better came along, there are morals, dignity, and respect for men in the other sex as well.

Sorry to disappoint, but the majority of women aren't money grabbing whores, therefore, there's no excuse for men to act the same.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tycoon
How to Not Get Caught Cheating?
Kill the other woman at the first sign of suspicion.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
multiple partners= stds, etc.

I think not cheating is in the best interest of ********* in the long run.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kalice
While there are girls who are nothing better than gold-diggers, most girls will NOT instantly cheat just cuz something bigger and better came along, there are morals, dignity, and respect for men in the other sex as well.

Sorry to disappoint, but the majority of women aren't money grabbing whores, therefore, there's no excuse for men to act the same.

I'm going to disagree here, I have a friend whose not rich, but he will hit it whether they're single or not. Every time I see him work it makes me think that it's less about the girls, and more about his skill at the business.

Since when were men money grabbing whores?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads