• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i f*ckjn miss her

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
We should start a best of edmorel thread.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
it's easy being a tough guy smart ass on the internet, but I've cried for a girl as a teenager, I've bitched up.

we all have

I'll be deleting this post shortly....
Quoted. Youre mine now, *****.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.
Classic edmorel here, folks... That's a QUALITY SELLER, tried-n-true... (Anyway, I must admit, though, that I don't get half of the terms or acronyms in your post. And, something tells me I would regret asking for a clearer definition...)
wink.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I take it this was a definition of "ATM" that you then thought the better of explaining???
smile.gif

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
" You dont just break up and
make me sick like that.
You don't throw away what we had
just like that.
I was just ******* those girls
I was going to get right back"

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ed? Would it be in keeping with your business model for me to buy the edmorel franchise for the Dakotas? Somedays I would really love to be you.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is awesome.
biggrin.gif

Jon.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What this thread lacks is a haiku:

わがままちゃん
何であのチンコ好き?
君のないから。。。

Whiny, whiny boy,
Why does your girl like ********?
Because it's not yours.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
This thread is not making me feel so great about my situation either.I think I'll stop reading it.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

While I was rubbing my finger vigorously on the ass hole of this thread, ed came in, slapped my hand away and shoved his arm in up to his elbow

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol.

I hate to encourage the ******, but that was a good post.
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics