• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I used to hate Drama then I realised he is annoying hence the nickname, Drama. Turtle has grown on me but he's my least favorite character, tied with Vince for different reasons of course. E, I like alot because he's the normal one. Ari is the best of course.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
This show could be redeemed with more nudity.

+1. Honestly if they took the gorgeous chicks out of the show it would get a lot harder to watch, but they consistently have new hotties coming at going at all times so my mind always enjoys it when an episode is over. I do miss Sloane though.
frown.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's with all the Drama hate? So he's been ****** in this season, but I'm sure he'll settle into his old role of welcome comic relief before long. Some of his comments are absolute zingers, like this one :

Drama: You're like a chick. I mean the guy cannot have unemotional sex.
E: I didn't ********.
Drama: Whatever. You can't whack off without weeping.

The delivery makes it. And then of course, the scene on the highway when he smashes the dude's car with a golf club. And the whoe "calves" fiasco. The show would not be the same without him.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I'm almost thinking that they will send Drama to rehab and then he can come back and be one of this really annoying ex-addicts who can't talk about anything else, constantly recites the 12-step buzz phrases and just annoys the crap out of everyone.

Can't you just see him walking around saying "I'm just grateful for my sobriety" and "you've got to take it day to day bro"?

Pretty much like now, but with some new lines. Plus - it gives them more storyline when he, inevitably, fall off the wagon at some point.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait wait, so you folks Drama, the only character that actually can act on that show?

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Wait wait, so you folks Drama, the only character that actually can act on that show?

Well, Piven isn't half-bad. And Giovanni Ribisi is generally good, even though he's a very minor character (and a ****** stereotype at that).

Kaizen

Reaction score
After the last episode, I'm thinking that big things may be happening for Drama.

His appearance on The View could turn him into a "sensitive hunk" with a lot of new fans. Combine that with Ed Norton (and his history with Drama) potentially buying the firefighter script. Someone is going to have to lead in the movie, and it sounds like it may not be Vince.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaizen
His appearance on The View could turn him into a "sensitive hunk" with a lot of new fans. Combine that with Ed Norton (and his history with Drama) potentially buying the firefighter script. Someone is going to have to lead in the movie, and it sounds like it may not be Vince.

I don't remember this. Are you sure you're not confusing with Ed Burns?

Kaizen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I don't remember this. Are you sure you're not confusing with Ed Burns?

It could be. Is Ed Burns the director/producer/whatever of Drama's show? I may be mixing my Eds.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaizen
It could be. Is Ed Burns the director/producer/whatever of Drama's show? I may be mixing my Eds.

Yup.

Ed Burns (and his lovely wife Christy):

042507_tff_burns_400X400.jpg

Ed Norton:

Ed%20Norton.jpg

jase12

Reaction score
edward norton's company (definately norton not burns) put in an offer to buy the redneck's firefighter script for a couple of million bucks. this was after E made the sale to one of the studios (cant remember which one) for $500k with Vince in the supporting cast (the studio wouldnt take the script with him as lead). so now E is pretty much fucked because what he should do is sell the script to ed norton as this is in the best interest of his clients the redneck writers, but it means it ***** over his best mate vince as he no longer has a part in the movie. this all happens right at the very end of the last episode.

back to the OP i reckon entourage is an awesome show. the characters are great and the side plots are just as good as the main issues that crop up. even the peripheral cast are great, lloyd, mrs. ari, josh weinstein. my least favourite character is vince, but gets away with it due to the rest of the cast

jase12

Reaction score
also i dont think edward norton has a relationship with drama. did i miss something there?

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I found last night's episode to be the weakest one of the entire series. I thought the idea that the entire crew (especially Ari) would go to the desert to do shrooms thinking they would find guidance about Vince's career to be a little unrealistic to start with, and the B story with Mrs. Ari was almost as unlikely. I was mentally counting down to when the girls in the car would flash as soon as they showed up, and identifying Katie Morgan by having Turle annouce her name was so obvious that it was intrusive to the story. Almost as awkward as the way the writers worked in Eric Roberts.

That said, I'll continue to watch, but I'm starting to wonder whether this show is driving up the ramp, if not grabbing air, over the shark.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The entire episode was over-acted-as are most drug scenes in movies/tv-but this was really bad. The idea for the episode was really cool. Ari on shrooms, too bad they didn't nail it.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night's episode was terrible. It's a great idea if you have a cast of great actors but, this is not the show's strong suit. Even Eric Roberts looked good next to Adrian Grenier.
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics