• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing posters

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nonk
I have been missing for a while, although I doubt if anyone noticed or cared!!!

I have been very unwell recently, suffering that last great taboo illness (Mental health issues. If you really want to find out who your friends are, try suffering from it. I should patent the invisibility it confers and sell it to the government) and indeed have had a couple of what we shall call not strictly 'voluntary' stays in hospital.

I’m really trying to get my life back together and move forward, so here’s hoping I can reclaim my interest in the finer things in life as typified by the topics of discussion here and get some sort of belief in a future for myself.

Given this I will apologise in advance if I am rather short tempered and post nonsense (Ops normal I hear some cry), and I respectfully ask that you 'go easy' on me.

Nice to be back and to catch up with you all, even Conne.

Nonk.

Welcome back.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
So where's our country bumpkin turned Chicago explorer these past few days? GoS, did you kidnap him and have him wearing a gimp suit?

Why are you acting like you don't know? It was your idea.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nonk
I have been missing for a while, although I doubt if anyone noticed or cared!!! I have been very unwell recently, suffering that last great taboo illness (Mental health issues. If you really want to find out who your friends are, try suffering from it. I should patent the invisibility it confers and sell it to the government) and indeed have had a couple of what we shall call not strictly 'voluntary' stays in hospital. I'm really trying to get my life back together and move forward, so here's hoping I can reclaim my interest in the finer things in life as typified by the topics of discussion here and get some sort of belief in a future for myself. Given this I will apologise in advance if I am rather short tempered and post nonsense (Ops normal I hear some cry), and I respectfully ask that you 'go easy' on me. Nice to be back and to catch up with you all, even Conne. Nonk.
I'm sorry to hear that; I have seen how hard some of these issues can be. I've had family members who've had cancer three times, heart disease, and some other nasties, but the mental health issues I've seen family face have been harder than any of those. By far. In the U.S. one of the few sensible things we've done is recognize mental health concerns as equal to physical health issues, and this is definitely merited. I'm probably in the 'Ops normal' camp, but I wish you well and encourage you, and am glad to have you back. Best, Huntsman

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Why are you acting like you don't know? It was your idea.

Yeah, but you weren't supposed to take it seriously!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but you weren't supposed to take it seriously!

What can I say, I've been in a dry spell.
blush.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
What can I say, I've been in a dry spell.
blush.gif

Do you have him wearing an apron, with no pants, while he's cooking for you?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have him wearing an apron, with no pants, while he's cooking for you?

I wanna be able to eat though, Pio.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I wanna be able to eat though, Pio.

I am getting suspicious. Three or four days, no K-man.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
Where's RJman? I need my snarky fix.

+1

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I am getting suspicious. Three or four days, no K-man.

How is Kwilk doing GS? Still no signs of him in the forums.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Magician just mentioned Steven Segal, and it made me miss Brad and also RJ. Where are you fellas?!?!!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lulz at me cyberstalking kwilk.

Where the hell is T4phage? Haven't seen him in a minute.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads