• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bi-Fold Wallet vs Tri-Fold Wallet

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on a flourescent cyan with black trim nylon tri-fold wallet with velcro enclosure?

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
What are your thoughts on a flourescent cyan with black trim nylon tri-fold wallet with velcro enclosure?

Use it to store your info when you dress up as an 80s breakdancer for Halloween.

Casey

Reaction score
I usually use a bi-fold for pretty much the same reason as everone else. It's slimmer and has only one crease on the bills. I also like the look better. However, I've been using a simple card case recently because I don't carry many cards and I rarely ever have that much cash, so my card case is even slimmer than any wallet that I've owned, and I am less likely to keep old reciepts in it.

ths

Reaction score
I have a trifold canvas velcro wallet, because i really hate the way leather wallets gets warped and distorted from constant use.

I just can't find a wallet that looks slim when i have ALL my stuff in it. So i have another slim bifold which only holds ID, Credit Cards and Cash for days which i dress up.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where's the poll dammit?!?!

I use a bi fold and a chain wallet (that snaps closed) for when I ride my motorcycle...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who prefers a card case and as few bills as possible?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
Am I the only one who prefers a card case and as few bills as possible?

No.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A magic wallet is what I use when I go out.

Normally, I use a trifold, smaller footprint at the expense of being slightly thicker, and size AUD bills are smaller than USD the notes crease once.

rapdancin

Reaction score
what do you all think of those comme des garcon wallets with the zip? are zippers inherently girly?
DSC_0273_detail.jpg
DSC_0267_detail.jpg

Trackstarr

Reaction score
Bi-fold 4ever tri-folds are useless

luvmalik

Reaction score
i prefer bi-folds beacuse they are slimmer, been using my wallet bi-fold wallet for past 2 years no problems at all.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
23li71k.jpg

or

2ake3wl.jpg

One is bifold, the other one is a card case...

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads