• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Would you still feel the same way if you knew that fox ate someones baby? Well, would you?

I mean obviously the Fox was justified for doing so since it was hungry and babies are probably one of the easier prey.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GoSurface, nice color on the dries

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
GoSurface, nice color on the dries

Originally Posted by whodini
+1.

Thanks jive turkey's.
fist-up.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Raf grey mohair cap
L1020641.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
DSC_0009-1.jpg

YMC

These are pretty cool especially in black leather.

Exeter Lux

Reaction score
G-STAR Marine White + Rover Dress Shirts

Shades of Greige 2 Layer Henley

Wrath Arcane Quiver Trench + Concept Hoodie

Also picked up another bottle of CdG's Dry Clean from the Synthetic parfums series. It's so strange and heavy on the ozone but I love it, I'm constantly surprised at how many compliments I get.

Ispy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Exeter Lux
G-STAR Marine White + Rover Dress Shirts

Shades of Greige 2 Layer Henley

Wrath Arcane Quiver Trench + Concept Hoodie

What size concept hoodie did you buy? I'm looking at it and wondering about sizing.

Exeter Lux

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ispy
What size concept hoodie did you buy? I'm looking at it and wondering about sizing.

Small, I got it here just earlier today from another user. I have a Villain Button Up Hoodie in a small and it fits true to the measurements on the site. I have some of their other items all in a small and they vary greatly. The black and white striped dress shirt with the back harness is the only other one that's about the same from pit to pit. The hemdrop t-shirt I have is VERY small, more like an extra small. I couldn't even fit my head through the neckhole when I first got it, and I have a small head (I can't wear baseball caps without adjusting them almost as small as they'll go). I assume the Concept Hoodie will fit like the Villain Button Up. Good luck finding one in anything other than Large or Extra Large. However the terry cloth shrinks like hell if you wash it and dry it hot. I'd say a Large would go down very close to a medium if you wash and tumble dried it at high heat. I did that with a terry cloth hooded shirt (because it was a little roomy) and it shrank almost too much. If you've got any questions PM me.

edit: Also, I don't know which items Clothing Brigade will have, I can't get much of a response from them. First it was "We'll have the new shipment in about a week or two." This was over a month ago. Then it was "We'll have them October 1st." I got no response about the items I was interested in. The new Concept Hoodie looks fantastic, and I almost prefer it over last season's. A few places have some of the new items, Foundation Garments, Matthew Izzo, Redeem (www.redeemus.com you'll have to call or email and ask about what they have and what sizes, but they informed me they had a few things). Blackbird also has some of the new navy and blue items which I'm not crazy about. I wanted that white Quiver trench from Matthew Izzo soooo badly but I could only find a black one in a medium. It hasn't arrived yet but I hope it fits well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That is a nice ass fuckin hat ss.

You hear that robin?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, that is a very nice hat. Smokestack, what's the sizing like on the caps and where did you get it? I was calling around all over the place for those last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads