• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you look like a celebrity?

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Yeah. It goes like this: "Has anybody ever told you that you look just like Kevin Bacon?" "Only every week since Footloose came out." Once a lady walked into a room I was in, stopped dead, mouth agape and speechless. Finally, she was able to muster an incredulous "Are you Kevin Bacon?" I matter-of-factly told her no, and the drama was over.
You could have shushed her, signed an autograph, and posed with her for a picture. Would have made her whole vacation...

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsblguy31
Ones people have said to me before: Shia Lebouf Zac Efron Christian Bale Jason Biggs Eli Manning "An actor from NY" (whatever that means) I really don't think I look like any of them, but who knows.
This is supposed to be about who you actually look like, not who you'd like to look like.​

Mauby

Reaction score
That myheritage.com face recognition program sounded interesting, so of course, I uploaded a pic of an actual celebrity to try it out. I used this one:

jessica_biel1ALT_300_400.jpg

And, here were the results:

Jessica Biel 98%
Kate Hudson 97%
Portia Derossi 96%
Hunter Tylo 90%
Renee Zellweger 90%
Vanessa Marcil 90%
Sarah Michelle Gellar 86%
Kelly Hu 86%

Jessica Biel & Kate Hudson are dead ringers for each other?
cheers.gif

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just used myheritage.com. It says I look like...

Hirai Ken 72%
Michael Owen 71%
Jared Padalecki 67%
David Beckham 66%
Paul Walker 64%

That all has to be false. I am a pudgy Vietnamese guy.

Mauby

Reaction score
In the 80s I've been told I look like Thriller-era Michael Jackson and Karate Kid's Ralph Macchio. In the 90s, I was actually mistake for the Puerto Rican cop on the show New York Undercover. Most recently someone told me that when I smile, I'm a dead ringer for Tiger Woods. Not being black, I like the Tiger Woods reference as I would never come to that conclusion in a million years. It's inspiring me to chase Scandanavian nannies. None of those people look alike, so I was wondering what the face recognition program would spit out. Here it is.

Natassja Kinski 68%
Lucy Lawless 67%
Matthew Lilard 66%
Carl Lewis 66%
Anna Paquin 64%
Milan Vidmar 63%
Sophia Loren 63%
James Doohan 61%

I am definitely in touch with my feminine side according to myheritage.com

downwithianbrown

Reaction score
my grandmother told me that I looked like gerard depardeu when i was thirteen years old and in the middle of puberty. It destroyed my self esteem. I have never recovered.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
LOL!

j, you have just won my 'zinger of the day' award.

Do I win $100 via Paypal?
rimshot.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I was younger, Jonothan Taylor Thomas.

Now I get Cillian Murphy, Aston Kutcher, and one other one whose name escapes me. I'm terrible with names...

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drunk people, and only drunk people, seem to think I look like McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse.) Maybe it is because I am white, have hair, glasses and am a male. I usually denying it and taking my glasses off. It really pisses me off, I just wanna dropkick people that say this.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
When I was younger, Jonothan Taylor Thomas.

Now I get Cillian Murphy, Aston Kutcher, and one other one whose name escapes me. I'm terrible with names...

I remember now, I'm a young Patrick Swayze.
laugh.gif

aleeboy

Reaction score
I just did myheritage.com and was blown away at the results!

Apparently I resemble Mrs. Bush. I wonder if Good'ol Georgie would hit on me if we ever crossed paths?

I now have a new moniker, The First Lady!

Go figure...

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
But if you jumped Jenna would that be lesbo incest?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Update: Satoshi Kon looks like me. Or vice-versa.
n561887775_1552290_7194.jpg
n561887775_1390144_2691.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads