• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I haven't bought anything in a while
frown.gif

Maybe there's just too much hype.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leica M6 near mint, Leica Summilux ASPH 50mm near mint

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Maybe there's just too much hype.
You're really getting a lot of mileage out of that aren't you?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kubrick555
http://www.rokinfootwear.com/index.html?l=1&s=0 just bought these boots the other day, loving them so far with my skulls. thoughts?
Well it depends which boot. The first one I like the least, but I still don't hate them. I would have liked it more without the wingtip, but that is entirely personal preference. Overall though I really like most of Rokin's shoes, especially the Damien line.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Well it depends which boot. The first one I like the least, but I still don't hate them. I would have liked it more without the wingtip, but that is entirely personal preference. Overall though I really like most of Rokin's shoes, especially the Damien line.
first one is the one i meant. i wanted a wingtip, but yes, if that's not your thing than i understand.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I needed some shirts to bum around in when wearing this sweat shorts and around the house so i bought two anzenvino and florence color change tshirts. One in grey that turns white and another in this light purple color that turns pink. kinda like this but i don't really come off as a shilabouff looking hipster like this pic. This boutique my friend works at had them on sale since they don't move in gainesville.
anzevino-1.jpg

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Hey Chrono, if you don't mind me asking, how much were they? If they have an XS in the Grey to White available, I'd be interested and if you'd be willing I'd pay proxy fees.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a few solid Dries van Noten button front shirts.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I needed some shirts to bum around in when wearing this sweat shorts and around the house so i bought two anzenvino and florence color change tshirts. One in grey that turns white and another in this light purple color that turns pink. kinda like this but i don't really come off as a shilabouff looking hipster like this pic. This boutique my friend works at had them on sale since they don't move in gainesville.
anzevino-1.jpg

Hypercolor shirts are back in? I had a purple/pink one way back in like 4th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads