• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Haircut For a Widow's Peak

DocHunter

Reaction score
I have a widow's peak in my hairline that makes it awkward to part my hair when it reaches a certain length. Anyone know good hairstyles that will minimize the widow's peak? Anyone else have this problem?

kdaust

Reaction score
Number 1 does it for me. Added bonus of little to no maintenance
cheers.gif

DocHunter

Reaction score
Anyone have advice on how to deal with a widow's peak?

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Butchpatrickmunster.jpg

That will probably look great on you.

But on a serious note look around for pics celebs that have a widows peak. If they are bigtime they probably have professional stylists who know how to minimize the peak. Try to mimic their cuts.

Deluks917

Reaction score
I grow my hair out, with a decent cut and some length a widows peak can be made far less obvious.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Deluks917
I grow my hair out, with a decent cut and some length a widows peak can be made far less obvious.

Best option so far.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kdaust
Number 1 does it for me. Added bonus of little to no maintenance
cheers.gif

+1. I have a widows peak, and it looks badass with a number 1. Kind of like Zinedine Zidane.

41173931zidane3002zv4.jpg

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ it's hard to get away with clipped hair unless your facial proportions are perfect. Zidane here has a great facial shape and symmetrical cheekbones.

IDirector

Reaction score
Keanu Reeves does it fine.

try a buzz cut.

I might be biased because I have a buzz cut.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
^^ it's hard to get away with clipped hair unless your facial proportions are perfect. Zidane here has a great facial shape and symmetrical cheekbones.

Good advice, I think some men overlook this idea. However, I wouldn't say there's a need for perfections, more like defined and well proportioned.

kdaust

Reaction score
No perfection required, but don't go for it if you have a weird shaped head... And don't let the facial hair get longer than the head hair... Is it just me, or do bald dudes with beards always look strange?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads