• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
b739_0.jpg

raf simons puffer from 02/03.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gave in to 6pm.com Puma sale and bough these
6219-513083-p.jpg

Where do I go to turn in my SW&D card?
musicboohoo[1].gif

Other recent purchases: a few pair of R&B, some Engineered Garments, Cheaney shoes etc.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
IMG00123.jpg
Haircut inspired by the Calvin Klein Collection ad.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
whacked...

wtf?

Exactly.
rimshot.gif

Seriously, I think I could use a pair of beataround black sneaks. Was considering Rod Laver Vintage but I like the toebox of these better. Quality should be decent (full-grain leather and all that), and they are relatively understated as far as Pumas go. The laces would be swapped out for white ones and the tag must go.

And hey, they only costed $36 bux.
colgate.gif

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Exactly.
rimshot.gif

Seriously, I think I could use a pair of beataround black sneaks. Was considering Rod Laver Vintage but I like the toebox of these better. Quality should be decent (full-grain leather and all that), and they are relatively understated as far as Pumas go. The laces would be swapped out for white ones and the tag must go.

And hey, they only costed $36 bux.
colgate.gif

Just cancel your order man, this is a bad impulse buy.....

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Justin- That actually looks a lot better on you than i thought. I'm avoiding someone on facebook chat at the moment. But yea, looks real cool. How easy is that going to be for you to maintain on a daily basis? That's the one problem i've always had with getting a "cool" haircut. I don't feel like putting a bunch of effort every morning before my day. Plus, sometimes i just like to bum around. Upload a straight on angle one of these days. Could possibly take it a bit shorter on top so it'd be able to grow out longer between cuts, but it's nice.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The mobile upload on facebook makes it look really tall.
I'll post a proper pic this weekend.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
peepwall[1].gif

Originally Posted by rocks
Just cancel your order man, this is a bad impulse buy.....

lol8[1].gif

Are they all that different from the much sought after APC x Nike Court?

a_p_cxnike.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I dig the Pumas. They aren't too loud, but they aren't dull, either. Then again, my tastes don't appear to be as conservative as a lot of others on this forum. Still, I think it's a versatile looking shoe that doesn't sacrafice character to be so. Those Nikes are just...boring. C'mon, a pure black sneaker? That's almost on par with a pure white sneaker.

And though I've only been here for a minute, those tees that were just posted are probably not going to go over very well with this crowd.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
whacked- I don't know that those nikes are much sought after. They are pretty different though. Very different toe box (the nikes are much more wide/rounded at the end than they look in the pic) and pretty much all black. I don't dislike those pumas because of the brand. I don't like the shape the chiseled back and then the weird toe. Also don't like the white midsole and baby blue accents. Just a strange shoe shape with weird coloring. I dunno, the apc x nikes are just really simple all black (the off black midsole is semi-noticeable so it's not pure black) and a standard sneaker shape. I wish there was no nike logo on them. I dunno, whatever gets you through the day though

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Belt and wallet from Unlucky Only $120 for both shipped to RoK.
dsc01016xf9.jpg
dsc01014lv6.jpg
dsc01012je6.jpg
dsc01015aq4.jpg
P.S. Justin I dig the haircut
250px-TZ_White_Paul.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up until SF I never "thrifted", but I saw these today & I had to get them.. Now I don't know how to wear them as I have never bought anything of this style (all my shoes have been sleek not chunky). Other than with jeans or chinos, I was thinking I may be able to wear them with my suits when it is cooler? HELP! GetSmart I know you can help! I will get my boot maker to give it a once over next week: - New heels - Rubber toe taps - Leather conditioning
L1050075.jpg
L1050078.jpg
L1050081.jpg
L1050084.jpg
L1050087.jpg
L1050090.jpg
Incotex summer weight dark grey pants - getting tailored as we speak: - removal of belt loops - 5 cm cuff & SF approved pant break ration! Herringbone navy with fine vertical stripe BT - to be featured on WAYT this week Edward Green "Beaulieu" last 82 - to be featured in WAYT next week when they arrive - very excited as they are my first EG C&J trees x 5 That's it I think for this month, though I am on the hunt for a new watch.. Stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads